Welcome!The prestigious WINE CLUB(with namelist) - Page 85

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Absoluv

Good Tactics Mona, maybe I shud lower my expectations from the SR toooo...so I won't b disappointed either...😉
@mona.....i have always supported the cvs ....and have taken the same path....no expectations..no disappointments...but this time coz its special...i hope to see something different!!
Originally posted by eveline

🤣..mehr at the cost of repeating myself...u are soo like me.....honestly we run to see SRs on the tube...but with me if hubby dear wants to.....run a mile...in the opp. direction...i wonder why??
dear u mean 2 say wen ur hubby feel cozy wid u...u run away if tat is the case then im also in tis category😆😆😆 i see 2 it i win the marathon race😆
Thanks for the kind words everyone! In such a short time you all have become my friend and you all mean the world to me.🤗

@eve. OMG!🤣
Originally posted by serialwatcher16

hi hiral, shaz, meher, mona

it will take me some time to catch up on 40 pages but still i had to make one point

i don't understand in these serials when the husband and wife after getting married just bcos they are not comfortable with each other or have decided to wait it out, they go all cute and decide to sleep one on the bed and the other on the couch why. The bed is so big yaar and unless you decide to do something nothing is going to happen. so why all this cuteness. i liked sgp on that. no drama about sleeping on couch + bed etc.

i used to love maaneet for their outhouse fighting for the bed scene. let us see what geet cv's do with maaneet after they are married

are yaar tis is XTRA SPICE...these ppl love 2 play wid our emotions ..nothn else😳
Originally posted by serialwatcher16

hi hiral, shaz, meher, mona

it will take me some time to catch up on 40 pages but still i had to make one point

i don't understand in these serials when the husband and wife after getting married just bcos they are not comfortable with each other or have decided to wait it out, they go all cute and decide to sleep one on the bed and the other on the couch why. The bed is so big yaar and unless you decide to do something nothing is going to happen. so why all this cuteness. i liked sgp on that. no drama about sleeping on couch + bed etc.

i used to love maaneet for their outhouse fighting for the bed scene. let us see what geet cv's do with maaneet after they are married

hey i have wondered that too...n one more thing that has me in knots in...when a man and a woman spend a night together...it is a huge morality n honor thingy....but yaar what about spending a day together..i mean what can be done at night can also be done during the day😆!!

The sharing one bed...i have always felt that they dont trust themselves to keep their hands off each other..so the stay away from temptation funda i guess😉!!
Wow, if all our hubbies could read this, but I am loving it.  too bad we live so far apart, we could have a b--ch fest girls night out about husbands and them thinking they are bachelors.  well this is the next best thing.
hey usha ....🤗
wass up.....😆
@serialwatcher,

My question is do any of you know if there has been a serial where they the SR on the actual night they got married.  I have yet to find a serial that had a actual SR night the night of the wedding.
Originally posted by mehraan

dear u mean 2 say wen ur hubby feel cozy wid u...u run away if tat is the case then im also in tis category😆😆😆 i see 2 it i win the marathon race😆
🤣..

Please girls according to me n my hubby...i need help....serious help...honestly on my own..i love the romance n the SRs and the mills n boons...but buddies when it comes to being all lovey dovey with hubyy......god knows kya hota hain...from mallika sherawat ...i become reema lagooo....tell me why???
Originally posted by HIPHOP50

yes i got married young and i feel like that sometimes caged up......just want to disapear for a month( pref somewhere warm😛)
me 2 got maried wen i was 20...my hubby doesnt leave me out his sight...attimes i feel suffocated...i did tell him i wnt 2 be independent n dnt treat me like a kid...he always does...wen im in room n if he is in sitting..he wud call me agn n agn..n tell me 2 sit infrnt of him...see tat irirtates me a lot..its not tat he mkes me caged bt then smetimes i wnt 2 b left alone...tats y i hvnt told him i hve joined IF...