Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: SATHYA88

mona- you have been thru alot but when the right one comes along he will be only for you and will treat you like a princess.๐Ÿค— until then, you have all of us, your new friends

Thanks dear! ๐Ÿค— Your kind words means a lot to me.
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@mona

although men have their uses....they can sometimes be more of a hindrance๐Ÿ˜†

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mehraan

yup mona...u kno wenever i cme 2 kno there is a SR in any show vich i dnt follow...i run 2 see are isme naya kya batane wale he๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

i still hve 2 watch pavitra rishta archana manav SR...its still pending๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
SHAME ON ME

๐Ÿคฃ..mehr at the cost of repeating myself...u are soo like me.....honestly we run to see SRs on the tube...but with me if hubby dear wants to.....run a mile...in the opp. direction...i wonder why??
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: HIPHOP50

tell me about it work... kids.... housework.... appointments,,, are just a few jobs that us supermums do๐Ÿ˜ก

SO RITE...im a housewife..after doin all 4 the kids n the home...i sacrificed my career 4 the sake of my kids n 1 fine day my hubby asked me wat do u do at home...nothn..relaxing n hvng fun..gettng up late...u r like a queen at home...we work so hard..etc etc.etcAngryAngryAngry males!!!!

eveline thumbnail

@mona

although men have their uses....they can sometimes be more of a hindrance๐Ÿ˜†

short n sweet....well said!!
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

tell me about it work... kids.... housework.... appointments,,, are just a few jobs that us supermums do๐Ÿ˜ก

ur rite...i better not strt abt HUBBIES here...im 2 tired 2 even think abt my hubby now๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
eveline thumbnail
to all the wonderful girls out here.......the golden rule...Men...are only good for one thing and they are not even good at that !!๐Ÿคฃ!!
serendipity2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mehraan

twin sister...aa gale lag ja..infact i feel iriitated most of the time wen my hubby nkids r 24/7 around me...i feel like running away from the house n infact i hve voiced it 2 my hubby...he told me go..whos stopping u๐Ÿ˜†?

yes i got married young and i feel like that sometimes caged up......just want to disapear for a month( pref somewhere warm๐Ÿ˜›)
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hi hiral, shaz, meher, mona

it will take me some time to catch up on 40 pages but still i had to make one point

i don't understand in these serials when the husband and wife after getting married just bcos they are not comfortable with each other or have decided to wait it out, they go all cute and decide to sleep one on the bed and the other on the couch why. The bed is so big yaar and unless you decide to do something nothing is going to happen. so why all this cuteness. i liked sgp on that. no drama about sleeping on couch + bed etc.

i used to love maaneet for their outhouse fighting for the bed scene. let us see what geet cv's do with maaneet after they are married

serendipity2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: eveline

to all the wonderful girls out here.......the golden rule...Men...are only good for one thing and they are not even good at that !!๐Ÿคฃ!!

NOW YOURE TALKIN MY LANGUAGE GIRL!!!!!๐Ÿ‘ SAY IT AS IT IS!!