Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
watched bidaai aleksadhna SR...then tat is also hot according 2 TV standardsπŸ˜†
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HIPHOP50

@eve

while cats away the mice will playπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

hey eve! where is your hubby?

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...well its time to bell the cat now...till now i did not spend much time on this forum..but now this group has me excited....will have to do something about this........

He was on a business trip to India...of all places...kya aish ki hai...he had a blast with friends n family...n i was shoveling snow n facing blizzards...while sick with flu n strep!!πŸ˜†
mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: eveline

rupa....can i call u saathi...i would love it if u allow me to...n my take on hubbies....cant live with them...cant live without them..πŸ˜ƒ

very trueπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hiral
mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: eveline

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†OMG...my twin soul....true...not today when we are having soo much fun...dont want any men to intrude..other than our hottie...haay !!!

ya rite..THESE MEN I TELL U..kabab mei haddi..πŸ˜†
SATHYA88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Meher, i will look for your PM.

Eve-men have all the fun, my husband did the same, I stayed home from work when my son was sick and that night he went to watch a basketball game with his friends.😈
You guys are lucky to have husbands. I'm all alone. But there is no way I'm ever getting married again. Not after all I've been through.
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: HIPHOP50

ok ladies if cvs cant do it i can 

enjoy........ dont stare too longπŸ˜†
 your wish is my command.......

🀣..kk that is hilarious...i mean we girlzz are soo desperate!! we can go to any extent...n did u look at that one....seriously i wanna say a lot of things about that liplock but better shut up!!
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

You guys are lucky to have husbands. I'm all alone. But there is no way I'm ever getting married again. Not after all I've been through.

can i say something here......i ...welll....there are tons of times when i prefer to be alone...but ....well kids ...n all....
i wonder is it only me..or do some of us also sometimes feel this way ??
SATHYA88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
mona- you have been thru alot but when the right one comes along he will be only for you and will treat you like a princess.πŸ€— until then, you have all of us, your new friends
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Opti

Hi, Usha and Prema.  You can call me Opti as I like to retain the mystery surrounding my identity. Yes, I am more active in the den than elsewhere in the forum. Couldn't resist this invitation for all married and carried women like me. In fact we had mentioned about starting such a club in the Den more in jest but glad it is a reality.  I am a Maaneet addict and am not ashamed to admit that I am one.  I was once a Michi addict and swore I'll never fall into the trap after they ruined the show.  But alas Maaneet happened and till now the makers have retained the essence of their character. So am staying addicted.

Hi Ranjna. Good to see you here too besides my FF thread.

i am not able to go online at the same time bcos of the timing i guess. 

hi opti, prema, param, ren, bluey.....

just caught up on all the posts. but didn't catch up on much of the forum yesterday. there was too much going on. 

saw geet yesterday but in mute. i did not even want to hear what geet and maan were saying. i mean i know what they would be saying. after seeing 210 odd episodes about twice or thrice it is easy to predict. let us see where it goes. i will just wait it out. can't do anything else. 

Maan has got the worst security people in the history of mankind. he can atleast do what delhi police does, put a barrier and make every car go in single file and then piercingly stare into every car. god only knows what thye are looking for but they do see each and everyone who enters. now if the chowkidaar of khurana mansion had done that atleast they would have detected NT bcos she definitely would have entered through the gate and not jumped the wall.

the production values have to incraese. when they are showing the ground from the terrace how can i ignore all the junk and construction on the ground adjoining areas. cmon it is a mansion. has anybody see where the rich of delhi  live??? i am sure even in the studios they could have found a suitable place.

i can't even criticise outside here bcos then i am advised to switch the channel by everybody around me which i obviously can't do too much of an addict. 

though one good thing has happened bcos of yesterdays' episode. when there is a lot of maaneet i end up watching it agaian and again and am really lagging behind with my deadlines. so yesterdays's episode merits only a one watch and so i can catch up on my work.

agree with bluey on gurti. am not interested in gurti only in Maaneet.

i kept my tag serialwatcher at a time when i was watching so many serials from 7.30 onwards sgp, kitani,baat hamari,mjht,geet,rbo. now i am left only with sgp and geet, rbo. have let go of the others and bcome hardcore only geet run and rerun watcher.

anyway bye have to start the morning. have a nice day or good night as the case may be. 
usha