Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prema_ks thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: serialwatcher16

i get really mad with the sbs one liners. they keep saying things like they will only stare at each other etc. we are there to see the stares and so what is their problem. 

hum kis cheez  ke liye wait karte hain aur hamein atleast stare toh milta hai...πŸ˜‰

ya, dd looked really nice with her hair tied to the side.

high hopes about him doing anything later. we should start betting on  geet from now, maybe then something will happen but then CV's are big spoilsports. khoda pahad aur nikli chuhiya type scene will come. so i am afraid to even hope. my date with maan/geet is anyway booked whether the cv's listen to the sbs sarkyness or not. 

because of NE and arjun and NT we get only about 10-12 minutes of maaneet everyday. chalo isi mein khush ho jaate hain. 

don't know i found sbs comments always little rude. but we can easily forgive them. without them we can't see the close dance bt Gurti πŸ˜³
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

Hello everyone,

no I haven't watched the epi yet and won't be able until my daughter goes to sleep. Which is in about 2 1/2 hours! *groans*. Although my daughter is 10 I still find it hard to watch when she's around. She creates to much disturbance. I want to drool, swoon and blush in peace. πŸ˜† πŸ˜³Although I have watched todays UMT, SBS and SBB.

@param. They should do something new when it comes to romantic scenes. But I'm not going to start complaining....yet. Let the marriage happen and if nothing new then I will begin with my complains. πŸ˜†

I thought I was going to stay a bit longer however my daughter need some attention. She's not feeling well. πŸ˜”Will try to come back later because I'm loving this club and all the discussions.

OHHHH..I hope ur daughter feels good soon...What happened ??? COld ???

Ok After Marriage if romantic scenes don't change then I will join u in complaining...πŸ˜‰
bluejalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi guys ...I mean gals.....just got my computer back from my little one....god even my 3 yr old bullies me in the house...!!! Did I miss out on a lot of hyper clubbing?

Liked the Maneet part of the epi.....they are finding new ways to comedy.....Geet hitting Maan was nice for a change...what was with the bobby deol smie and Rajnikant dialogue....that was so so DD....im sure Barry didnt write them...and DD was looking so so lovely......so lovely....

and Vicco turmeric ki to chal padi............the whole haldi scene of Geet where everybody put haldi was vicco turmeric..even Maan out the same on her .....DD has said that she likes Vicco in her interview.

Anyway watch SBB of today where they are trying to shhot Maan going out form the window and coming back...DD has such beautiful exasperated smiling expressions there....I was like wow...they should inlcude that in the actual scene..but they didnt .
They dont show any scenes of DD or Gc in which we can see thier teeth in the show.

Arjun is too bhola to say his heart out to NT......
please we want more Maneet...whats this Maneet only 10 min of 30?

Absoluv thumbnail
Originally posted by: bluefish

Hi guys ...I mean gals.....just got my computer back from my little one....god even my 3 yr old bullies me in the house...!!! Did I miss out on a lot of hyper clubbing?

Liked the Maneet part of the epi.....they are finding new ways to comedy.....Geet hitting Maan was nice for a change...what was with the bobby deol smie and Rajnikant dialogue....that was so so DD....im sure Barry didnt write them...and DD was looking so so lovely......so lovely....

and Vicco turmeric ki to chal padi............the whole haldi scene of Geet where everybody put haldi was vicco turmeric..even Maan out the same on her .....DD has said that she likes Vicco in her interview.

Anyway watch SBB of today where they are trying to shhot Maan going out form the window and coming back...DD has such beautiful exasperated smiling expressions there....I was like wow...they should inlcude that in the actual scene..but they didnt .
They dont show any scenes of DD or Gc in which we can see thier teeth in the show.

Arjun is too bhola to say his heart out to NT......
please we want more Maneet...whats this Maneet only 10 min of 30?

Yaar bluey...Now a days kids have become to oooo tech savvy..they don't need toys to play with BUT yes an I-Phone will make them more than happy...& computers are like small thing for them....My 3 year old plays games like Angry Birds on the iphone....Can u imagine that....How good she is on that game, I dunno...BUT she definitely plays....πŸ˜†
bluejalpari thumbnail
Originally posted by: Absoluv

Yaar bluey...Now a days kids have become to oooo tech savvy..they don't need toys to play with BUT yes an I-Phone will make them more than happy...& computers are like small thing for them....My 3 year old plays games like Angry Birds on the iphone....Can u imagine that....How good she is on that game, I dunno...BUT she definitely plays....πŸ˜†

Wahi to...I have to hand over the comp so he keeps his hands off my iPad....nahi to wo uspe games khle ke mujhe tension deta hai!!!
Im wondering when these kids grow up will they communicate to people or will want tech geeky phones, machine all the time!!
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
that is one of my biggest concerns too...my five year old son...is a techno freak..in the sense he will spend every single minute ( if i let him ) watching TV or playing on the iphone or nintendo or laptop....even when we go out on trips or are in the car ...looking out of the window or talking to family are out of fashion it seems....this scares me...it seems this generation is totally dependant on machines not only for work but also for play!!
Absoluv thumbnail
Originally posted by: eveline

that is one of my biggest concerns too...my five year old son...is a techno freak..in the sense he will spend every single minute ( if i let him ) watching TV or playing on the iphone or nintendo or laptop....even when we go out on trips or are in the car ...looking out of the window or talking to family are out of fashion it seems....this scares me...it seems this generation is totally dependant on machines not only for work but also for play!!

Seriously Hiral...My son is also addicted to the Nintendo DS...So my hubby has made a STRICT rule that he will get only 2 hours for the entire weekend to play on DS & thru the week he cannot touch his DS....which is good...that way v keep him focused on studies & reading books, & playing other board games ....

Ohhh these kids...BUT sometimes this DS is a boon u know when kids r not in control u give them the DS & u don't even have to worry about them at all...they will sit quietly & play & not run around when u don't want them to....

But like it goes...TOO MUCH OF ANYTHING IS NOT GOOD ....😊
eveline thumbnail

Seriously Hiral...My son is also addicted to the Nintendo DS...So my hubby has made a STRICT rule that he will get only 2 hours for the entire weekend to play on DS & thru the week he cannot touch his DS....which is good...that way v keep him focused on studies & reading books, & playing other board games ....

Ohhh these kids...BUT sometimes this DS is a boon u know when kids r not in control u give them the DS & u don't even have to worry about them at all...they will sit quietly & play & not run around when u don't want them to....

I know what u are saying.....right now..when i m at the comp...i switched on the TV....wow...what a break!! They are kinda boons for the mom...but.....u know this million ton but....it seems we are never going to hear the end of this technology....🀒!!
but noticed one thing though...it seems to be more of a boy thing...my 10 year old daughter is a bookworm...like me....always reading...so luckily she is not that much of a tech addict...the boys are a different story altogether!!Edited by eveline - 13 years ago
bluejalpari thumbnail

Hiral and Param.....absoultey same problem here.....you know wven thorugh our trip to India, in plane, train , house...my kids needed thier DVD player, cartoons, iPad and phone Games......nahito natak shuru......
I had to make some rules to make sure they enjoy the train journeys ...or car journeys by looking out the window , interacting with people around...we used to enjoy these things so much..
now these kids have Wii , gadgest...they dont even need a partner to play....

True Prama sometimes these gadgets help to keep the kids in tab when we have other things to do...but I felt we have introduced these techno monsters to the kids.....I mean what the use if the son becaomes expert at a video game but doesnt know how to deal with people around..how to enjoy naturally! Anwya this is a constant topic in my house since im the only woman here...the three men, my hubby and kids are techies...so I have to keep behind them to put it in a limit..
eveline thumbnail
@bluey...my five year old actually blackmails me.itne naatak nautanki karta hai..they make our lives miserable..he actually says lemme play or i m gonna be a very bad boy!!🀣 ( beta baap pe gaya hai...kya kareinπŸ˜‰)