Welcome!The prestigious WINE CLUB(with namelist) - Page 32

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Absoluv

Hey guys, don't forget me...Param is online toooo...😔..

@Eveline : Ur name is Hiral,right ??? R u gujarati  ?? I have been brought up in Gujarat so know the language very well...Kem cho ben ???😊
n yup me a gujju.( Naam hi kafi hai to give a huge hint ) 😆.but have been brought up in Delhi n Kashmir too..so a pure Indian yaar....
do guys apply hadli 2 groom kya.???all hve surrounded MAAN
Originally posted by mehraan

hi hiral!! did u watch 2days sbs n sbb...attimes i feel these 2 reveal a lot...tats y im not enjoying the epsde 2 the fullest cos SBB gave 20 mts of the epsde ...btw loved gurtis offscreen sarson ka saag
I am gonna go take a look...but wanted to catch up with my new friends first....it feels like i have just joined a new college nd m busy making friends...😆

And words out of my mouth...lately the over exposure Maaneet or should i say the sequences are getting is spoiling all the fun...the real episodes seem like  a rerun and all the suspense n excitement is lost...as all is revealed beforehand...!!
OMG...in the precap shown  NT aiming 2shoot geet n geet is running luking out 4 maan ...gunshot is heardEdited by mehraan - 13 years ago

OMG...in the precap shown  NT aiming 2shoot geet n geet is running luking out 4 maan ...gunshot is heard
hi meh

sorry was watching geet n then a discussion on ndtv

no one there kya
Edited by neeraj268 - 13 years ago
😆

are yaar i get 2 see his xrated eyes ..those xpressions while leaning on geet ..tats enough..i kno tat munda is 2 slow in business...he will take ages 2 reach up2 her...like tat tere mast do nain epsde...wen geet was readily allowing him 2 kiss her...he stud there thinking...MAAN is 2 slow!he is best in giving thse xpressions...bas😆

are yaar this mundaa is all talk and no action!!!!😆 

havent seen epi yet got to feed family, go to gym, eat myself then i will catch up with you girls😃
hi hiral, param, mehar, ren, neeraj and anybody else online,

we will wait and we will wait and we will wait and still this guy is not going to do anything. he did more when he was courting geet and trying to get her to say yes as well find out what she was feeling but now that kudi has said yes, he is like aasman se gira khajur pe atka......

my  10 year old kid saw geet with me today and so i had to listen to his comments as well

1. ma, even i can recognise NAIN I TARA (thats is what he said) and how come nobody else recognises her.

2. ma, i don't want this yellow stuff when i get married ok.

and maan ji, vicco turmeric hi lagana tha to kitchen mein jaake haldi gholne ki kya zaroorat thi. it would have been cute to just get a vicco turmeric tube, na.

got to go. have some deadlines which i have not done throughout the day. i have to put in an hour more

bye
usha
Edited by serialwatcher16 - 13 years ago
hi gals...me back....bachna ae haseeno...hm..ek aur aa gayi !!😆

Woweeee..loved the Maan churi chupi aaying scene...and loved the fact that it was a mixture of humour n romance....a great combo!!

after looking at the sbs n sbb segment today...it seemed that our too good an actress...drashti..actually did bean him one..😆!!

N our gentleman GC...swept it away saying...atleast it was good acting wise...my reactions were genuine...😆!!

Rajnikant's cousing....the cherry on the top!!

@Usha....vicco turmeric....😆...accha pakada yaar!!
Edited by eveline - 13 years ago

@ hiral, pls pls explain rajnikant line to me. i did not understand
mu ha ha......🤣
vicco turmaric....🤣
what an observation usha......😆