Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Girls, since the GurTi fever is running sooooo HIGH ...herez something that will increase it even more....Its a VM posted by Sanjh- she found it on Yoututbe...its a lovely song from the movie Dil Toh Bacha Hai Ji.....its made for GurTi...Very Apt....Take a look & enjoy...πŸ˜‰

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=EDgl_ktdcWg[/YOUTUBE]

serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bluefish

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
I mean its not like I love Maan  only or Geet only or GC only or Dhrasti only....
I like all four of them!!!...and I dont like it unless GC and DDa re in the same frame....
love em fighting, laughing , romancing, fighting seriously and crying....everything....you know most poeple didnt like thier bad fight of black friday when Geet blames Maan of siding with his brother..and the next whole months of indian paints fighting, Geet slapping Maan and Maan 's guilty behaviour....
many didnt like all that but I loved it!...the possesive ness, the attitude of wont let you go.....and Geet standing upto it.....I love this couple in anything that they do.

πŸ˜‰

I started watching geet episodes again from the beginning on star player and have now come upto the episode where they are both stuck in the room in the office for the night. I am really enjoying it.  I work from home and so it is easy. I do my bread and butter work for 10 minutes and then 5 minutes of the episode.  good na. 
Edited by serialwatcher16 - 13 years ago
Absoluv thumbnail
Originally posted by: mgdg_2010

ooppss bye.....lolπŸ˜†

Hey Ren, thanx dear for doing all the hard-work of making the name list again with everyone's name in one place....yesterday night I was thinking of doing it BUT I am down with cold& cough sooooo left it for the morning & VOILA....U DID IT.....Good job dear...πŸ‘πŸΌ

prema_ks thumbnail
Thanks param for sharing the lovely video. It's sooooooooo nice. Even i am addicted to this couple. never happened like this before.
Absoluv thumbnail
Originally posted by: prema_ks

Thanks param for sharing the lovely video. It's sooooooooo nice. Even i am addicted to this couple. never happened like this before.

I know Prema...its amazing how this couple has got us ADDICTED...I used to watch sooo many serials BUT now all I watch is GHSP & I'm addicted to the GEET forum tooo...will be back soon gotta send my son to school...will return shortly....πŸ˜†

mgdg_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ooooo 
bluey & param....😳
no formality plsss....😳
it's my pleasure....πŸ˜†
bluejalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Absoluv

Hey Girls, since the GurTi fever is running sooooo HIGH ...herez something that will increase it even more....Its a VM posted by Sanjh- she found it on Yoututbe...its a lovely song from the movie Dil Toh Bacha Hai Ji.....its made for GurTi...Very Apt....Take a look & enjoy...πŸ˜‰

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=EDgl_ktdcWg[/YOUTUBE]

cute VM....saw it veyr apt......

pata nahi yaar...maybe we are getting ahead of ourselves .....we are so dreaming to GURTI and bang...Gc will come out with some wedding announcement with his GF on  his blog....aag pe pani.
He does manage to surprise us once in a month...!
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bluefish

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
I mean its not like I love Maan  only or Geet only or GC only or Dhrasti only....
I like all four of them!!!...and I dont like it unless GC and DDa re in the same frame....
love em fighting, laughing , romancing, fighting seriously and crying....everything....you know most poeple didnt like thier bad fight of black friday when Geet blames Maan of siding with his brother..and the next whole months of indian paints fighting, Geet slapping Maan and Maan 's guilty behaviour....
many didnt like all that but I loved it!...the possesive ness, the attitude of wont let you go.....and Geet standing upto it.....I love this couple in anything that they do.

πŸ˜‰

Yes i agree with you i loved those epi too especially the one where he sees her in the restaurant after their breakup and has jus bought IP. People were complaining that the fighting was not good but it was the possesivness, aggression and attitude combined that did it for me πŸ˜Š
bluejalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: HIPHOP50

Oh yaar if we can't be naughty at this age then when?????πŸ˜‰

masti karne ki umar hai

no parents watching over you!!!πŸ˜†

pack the children off to schoolπŸ˜‰

mazaaaaa time!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hiphop love your maaaaza time!!

your so right... parents are not here to wtch over..kids we send to school or make them do homework or watch thier cartoons if we need to watch geet...and hubby has had to accept I love Geet so much...

I told him yesterday we have a 30+ club now in the forum, that im not the only overage(or so I used to think) fan of GURTI and he just gave me a shocked expression , caught his head with his hand, then sighed and let his breathe out, and smiled. There , he has accepted it!

Mazaa time! I love the way DD said that in the interview...
mgdg_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ bluey....
aag me pani kyon yaar...πŸ˜•
o to acting nahin chor raha hain na.....πŸ˜†
whatever with his personal life....πŸ˜ƒ
but if it don't change his acting & chemistry...πŸ˜‰
it's ok with me......😊