Welcome!The prestigious WINE CLUB(with namelist) - Page 22

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by binsur

hiya all Winers. Just starting my day with geet. anybody online????

Hey Bindu Twin....I'm online...How r u ??? Watching the SBS & SBB segment like the 5th time...My hubby gonna say " how many times r u gonna watch this ???" πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by neeraj268

no reply by any1😭

hiya Neeraj and binsur......online to aagaye hain.....
chalo lets start clubbing....

pls read my post and arre apne apne shaddi ki preparations and funny moments ato batao!
hi bluey

r u frm andhra, i am from delhi

no reply by any1😭

Hey Neeraj, don't worry dear....me online...Did u c today's SBS & SBB segment...I'm like watching them the 5th time....πŸ˜†...Geet is looking soooo Gorgeous & Maan is lookin sooooooo HANDSOME....Haiiiiiii....😍

hi bluey

r u frm andhra, i am from delhi

yep Im from Andhra and follow those tradiions but was brought up in Maharashtra....so imbibed those too...:)

anyway ..apne shaadi ke funy monents to batao
Originally posted by bluefish

Hiyaaaaaaaaa guys.......

Happy Sankranti and Very happy Pongal to all of you.....

Thats what it is called in Andhra ..and wish everybody happy Lohri...

Wah Wah ky baat hai Club teezi  se raftar pakad raha hai........

That too kya baat hai Gurti were eating out of the same plate......sarson da saag and makke di roti!! and One glass of lassi....sahi jaarahe ho bacchu.....

Vaise....why dont we start telling how our wedding functions were.....in south Indian wedding like I had...we dont have sangeet and haldi...but we have something similar calling "making the girl a bride" day...where we put mehendi and do aarti and oil bath for the girl  and girl gets ready in shaddi ke clothes and everybody puts bangles on her hand (red and green) and blesses her. .....

Mine was two days before the wedding...( there are muhurtams for these) and after that day we are not allowed to step out nor meet the groom....so me and hubby had to resort to chupke phone karna....

At the mandap....because he could not see me until I came to mandap area...he send his cousin sisters to see me and find out how I am and how Im looking...:)
haye haye....itne achhche din the!

What about u guys???

Hey Bluey!

even i am from andhra. which part of andhra ara you?

@ All Happy Sankranthi and Pongal & Happy Lohri
@param dear. where are u? is it goodmorning or goodevening for you? have not watchded anything. but judging byt he excitement in the forum SBB/SBS was really good. what  did they show? cant watch since am at work. just browsing thru topics.

@bluefish. whats you real name yaar? wanted to tell you that your take on geet serial and gurti (during the formation of the club in that thread abt offscreen dance) was the inspiration for me to come out of my shell and join the club. our thoughts match a lot. plz make me our buddy. have very few😭

hi hiphop

dont worry , me also bad wid names, by n by we will learn each others names

ya eagerly waiting

@liplicious

welcome to stalk

hi neeraj

we will have to add another name to the club - name forgetting club as i have to also keep referring back to the back pages to get the names. so bear with me as well. yours is good bcos your name and username have a connection πŸ˜Š
usha (just to refresh memory)
Have to go school run has started😭,....... followed by feeding time at the zooπŸ˜†πŸ˜† just kidding luv the little and big monsters. Real life beckons once again.....

will be reading posts on phone though!πŸ˜†

catch up with you guys later!!!