Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prema_ks thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: HIPHOP50

When my hubby gives loooong eye locks it's usually when i have pissed him off or done something silly. i just ๐Ÿ˜‰ and smile back. he starts to laugh and thinks i need mental hospital๐Ÿ˜†

ha ha......... most husbands think the same about their wifes๐Ÿ˜†
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

i loved the way he leaned over her on the bed. just not far enough to get horizontal๐Ÿ˜›

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

When my hubby gives loooong eye locks it's usually when i have pissed him off or done something silly. i just ๐Ÿ˜‰ and smile back. he starts to laugh and thinks i need mental hospital๐Ÿ˜†

ya i kno wat u mean...its not tat my hubby hasnt given me those staring sessions..but as u say i hve always smiled  turned my  bac n walk off...bt then tis MAANEET gives me shudders n goosebumps jus like the time wen i was a newly bride๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
btw has ur hubby ever cornered u jus like MAAN SINGH KHURANA??i wnt 2 kno wat u must hve dne! 
mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Do computers count if u treat them like babies?

nice 1๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: prema_ks

SBS is too passionate. I am waiting for the episode. Most of the things what they shown in serials won't happen in real life. that's why we are watching and enjoying them. Shaz even i won't watch all rona dhona serials. in sbs did you watch pandey ji's reactions? it's the best.

yup i loved the close dance vich was shown in previous sbs...tat was smethng 2 die 4..
prema_ks thumbnail

Vertically he cannot do anything except giving hugs and looking up to stars. so he wants to try  the other direction and wants to see what happens now ๐Ÿ˜‰
prema_ks thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

yup i loved the close dance vich was shown in previous sbs...tat was smethng 2 die 4..

that dance is a diff thing. I have seen it many times, but still i feel ๐Ÿ˜ณ. GC's expressionsss.....so romantic.
mehraan thumbnail
im fed up wid his fatherly hug though..i really want 2 see neck 2 neck wala like the one thy did in archive-sweat or in the disco-pari epsde!
btw MAANs leaning over is wat im luking 4ward 2nite...its been so many days we hvent seen MAAN in action after tat tailorwala scene..n i think kuch kuch hota diolgue indicating being physical๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by mehraan - 13 years ago
prema_ks thumbnail

Hmmm.......have to think about that๐Ÿ˜ƒ
mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: prema_ks

that dance is a diff thing. I have seen it many times, but still i feel ๐Ÿ˜ณ. GC's expressionsss.....so romantic.

4 me its GURTI moment..GCs xpressions r so fullon.. he keeps staring/ eyeing DD..i hve watched kajus VM 20 times...ienjoyed watching their moves especially the hand part in the end..like engulfing her  in his arms