Earnest request CVs.

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I know all of us are saying that we have ample faith in u all(CVs) and i also have posted in this same vein that nothing is going to happen to Geet, Maan or the baby. But after watching SBS and SBB today, i am sure just like me a lot of people have the devil of doubt sneaking up on our minds. Plz prove it wrong and keep our faith on u people.

The last time that i really applauded ur creative genius was when u showed that trick of Maan getting that restraining order on behalf of Geet against NT thereby restricting her access from KC offices and KR too. It was a brilliant piece of thinking and yesterday too, even though we knew going by the nature of MSK, at some time or other he would surely recognize Brij and yet after seeing him remembering Brij's hand gesture from the past on the mention of his name we liked it as it was also a plot well thought out.👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

So, this is a earnest request, spin out the plot as much as u like, draw out the drama as much u all wish to but in the end plz be sure to show that MSk's quick thinking and well thought out strategy ultimately loops in and cages the villians.

Plz dont show Geet hurt or the baby in any danger or even Maan  hurt in any way,and plz don't use up the promise that Maan had made to Geet abt saving the baby and not her in the coming episodes, keep it for when u show the actual delivery as then u can show a fresh tension filled environment, for now, the host of villians of Brij and Arjun are enough to pull up the crowd.

What say guys??? Do u all agree????
Edited by khushi_4ever - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Hey guys noone agrees with me??????????????????😭 😭 😭 😭 😭
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Seems u all donot agree except one????????????????????????????????????????????
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Where r u all my friends who used to think alike with me????????????????? i am deserted by them................😭 😭 😭😭 😭
prst thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i totally agree wd u..............v cant tolerate ny damage done to geet or maan