Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

"Mera Umang" Kinjal Lost Her Brain (Page 2)

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Hormones people! She is supposed to be pregnant you see!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

evadSky23-tellyaddict-

shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
already she was dimwitted now she has gone completely mad due to shock.
any way who cares whether umang ditched her or not. all i want is some romance between goham. why oh why dont they show it. i dont want any bones. a complete entertaining goham romance.
umang and kinjal can go to hell

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

upasana.diyasimran15-tellyaddict-

evad IF-Dazzler
evad
evad

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by br2499

You're right how could we forgetBig smileLOL
Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged

thats why saint vishvamitra said stay away frm women.. I thnk i shld be careful in future..Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499Sky23

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

thats why saint vishvamitra said stay away frm women.. I thnk i shld be careful in future..Wink

You plan to follow Vishwamitra's words or deeds? Sorry Sadhli! I couldnt help it!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

upasana.diya

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Jake-neil

You plan to follow Vishwamitra's words or deeds? Sorry Sadhli! I couldnt help it!
bring a Menaka and then i will decide..lol
ImagineTV Senior Member
ImagineTV
ImagineTV

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
I really like her acting. And she cant do anything. She is in Heart. And I dont want her toBroken Heart
guddididi Senior Member
guddididi
guddididi

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
a serial full of dump and stupid characters........and they go in the following order

no 1 award winning character for her dumbness is none other than ''gopi gopi '''..'''yeah yeah ''' '''give her a big hand  Clap  Clap  ClapClap ClapClap ClapClap guys

then comes our ahem ,who do not even looks at his wife and what the hell he thinks of himself.... Angry Angry Angry he thinks as a genius and a shrewd business man,,but look at his life,,poor baby ,,nor did he kept his word to anita nor has he fixed his relation with his wife,,,and over all he is not even able to control his sister when he still thinks himself to be the most capable person...god...... please get a life looser ahem...living with a good wife and still not able to identify the difference between gopi and anita...where did he got his business degree ,,please have some sense...

then comes our dear dear husband of our dear and the most polite  ideal indian bahu raashi LOL Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed ..oh god living for so long with that evil raashi ,still he is not able to identigy her true colors..poor Confused Confused Confused another dumb babe

then comes kokila'' ,she thinks that she is a super woman but the reality is just the opposite ,,she is not able to control her stupid kinjal,and now punishes her daughter by marrying her to a joker type person   nor is she able to fix her sons life with gopi.....Angry Angry Angry she is not just dumb but also a looser..please get a life..looser kokila aunty Angry Angry Angry

and then there comes the 2 male leads,,the husbands of kokila and mota bhabi....they have nothing much to do as everything is being done by the over smart ladies of the house

and then the latest to join the dumb club of saathiya is none other than....kinjal'''''   yeah'''''' hail live the new queen of dumbness.....fixing her marriage to a very good family and a loving husband,,but still running after a stupid umang''''then her fake pregnancy,,,,,her failed marriage ,,then to get cheated by umang and still to dream of umang,,,,, and finally having a crash landing to a dumb and a joker type husband..wow she has done it all....thinks she is in race with gopi to secure no 1 dumbness..well done kinjal..keep going like this,,success is at the end....Clap ''''kinajal behen''',,just as gopi puts it na

and then the only characters with some sense is none other than raashi and her sweet mami Clap Clap Star .....god getting her daughter married to such a rich profile family and to plot her games and that too with such accuracy ,,,i think kokila should take classes from them to run her home Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Edited by guddididi - 12 January 2011 at 10:07am

Go to top