Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

PKYEK[4]...LuViS U LuViS Me (Page 11)

~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Joined: 12 December 2010
Posts: 5280

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

Originally posted by -Destiny-

@ romi I  loe gal meethi meethi bol waala song  kool yaaa i am looking  forward to see
original song nai lerahi thora sa apna touch diya hai song mein....bit rate ko 100 se 140 pe rakha hai thora fast movement kliyeLOL 
i am luking forward to ur vm...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Joined: 31 January 2005
Posts: 76175

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneet_devina

Originally posted by romaila

@Ayla......kyun mera post nai dekha Luv of AbhiYalicious on Pkyek phorummein tabse vms bana rahi hun when Abhay wasn't born ....samjhi 200 years se..hahahhahahahahha
oh an expert of vms right...hitler....talented..Smile
talented? not really there are more experts than me on phorum ab lekha ko lelo she has very different theme of frndship......so far i've not seen any vm on frndship by any member there........Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~Serendipity~

-Destiny- IF-Sizzlerz
-Destiny-
-Destiny-

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 16971

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

Originally posted by -Destiny-

@ romi I  loe gal meethi meethi bol waala song  kool yaaa i am looking  forward to see
original song nai lerahi thora sa apna touch diya hai song mein....bit rate ko 100 se 140 pe rakha hai thora fast movement kliyeLOL 

ooohhhh  I likeLOLLOL  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

~Serendipity~romaila

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Joined: 31 January 2005
Posts: 76175

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneet_devina

Originally posted by romaila

Originally posted by -Destiny-

@ romi I  loe gal meethi meethi bol waala song  kool yaaa i am looking  forward to see
original song nai lerahi thora sa apna touch diya hai song mein....bit rate ko 100 se 140 pe rakha hai thora fast movement kliyeLOL 
i am luking forward to ur vm...Big smile
may be u'll get to see it tomorrowBig smileEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~Serendipity~

-Destiny- IF-Sizzlerz
-Destiny-
-Destiny-

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 16971

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

talented? not really there are more experts than me on phorum ab lekha ko lelo she has very different theme of frndship......so far i've not seen any vm on frndship by any member there........Smile
Romi  ab  naa bas  bhi kar  ............ meri itni  bhi  tareef naa kar Blushing I am not  too  good yaar ......

mere se 1000  guna  better    log h

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

~Serendipity~romaila

~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Joined: 12 December 2010
Posts: 5280

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

Originally posted by maaneet_devina

Originally posted by romaila

@Ayla......kyun mera post nai dekha Luv of AbhiYalicious on Pkyek phorummein tabse vms bana rahi hun when Abhay wasn't born ....samjhi 200 years se..hahahhahahahahha
oh an expert of vms right...hitler....talented..Smile
talented? not really there are more experts than me on phorum ab lekha ko lelo she has very different theme of frndship......so far i've not seen any vm on frndship by any member there........Smile
hmm...thx for telling dis amazing fact....i will watch lekha's vms too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

-Destiny- IF-Sizzlerz
-Destiny-
-Destiny-

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 16971

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
ayla here  i posted here

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

~Serendipity~romaila

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Joined: 31 January 2005
Posts: 76175

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Destiny-

Originally posted by romaila

talented? not really there are more experts than me on phorum ab lekha ko lelo she has very different theme of frndship......so far i've not seen any vm on frndship by any member there........Smile
Romi  ab  naa bas  bhi kar  ............ meri itni  bhi  tareef naa kar Blushing I am not  too  good yaar ......

mere se 1000  guna  better    log h
so true.........LOLLOLLOLLOLWink lolz.
 
arey yaar aap ka theme sach mein different haiSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~Serendipity~

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index