India-Forums

ME - First Epi - Daily Discussion (Page 8)

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by sbanik

Originally posted by groucho

One funny comment from Anuradha  " Khana ek maid banati hain dusri pahunchati hain, mere gharmein khana bhi main pakati hoon aur school chhodne bhi main he jaati hoon"LOL Come on...anuradha ... ismein bhi kya fault nikala yaar.... whats wrong in that? Are you jeolous or something of pooja that she lives with such luxury? Learn to appreciate organised and well-managed things..

A lot of her reactions could be due to the fact that she will never see it again nor does she have it.

But for me the major difference was the differing attitude towards the children.(Whether it was scripted or natural, I don't know because we can only comment on what we see)

Pooja made an effort, concentrated on and showed so much affection  with Anuradha's son. Whereas Anuradha showed no affection..........tried to question the son..........and made the daughter cry.  If the daughter was wrong.............then try and explain like a mother not a school teacher, the same way that Pooja fed A's son.

she must have seen and experienced all these somewhere or the other... Afterall she is a wife of a person belonging to entertainment industry. She somehow wanted to prove that her way of life is simply the best.

Possible but judging from her reactions.............not in a home ........maybe a hotel or something in that area. She was boggle eyed at everything in Pooja's house and it wasn't as if Pooja's house was something soooo out of the ordinary.

Yup..possible

RangiliDhanno Senior Member

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

trupkarkeltaArpitachohanMonika__29-Sneha25-anu rulz

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ppurva

Anuradha unfortunately came out as someone who has just come from a very low-class background.

A person's class can be judged from the way they keep their bathroom and kitchen, coz these two are personal spaces, the rest are open to guests and outsiders. Anuradha unfortunately for her kept both very dirty and unhygienic.

Despite being a stay at home mom, she had no notions of helping her kid with is education, healthy food and proper nutrition. These are important habits that should've been cultivated in the kid right at this age. Ignoring him now is criminal.

She kept on insisting that Pooja is not a good mom. But its crystal clear that its her who failed in her duties.
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RainbowWarrior

Originally posted by DharmeshSir

DAMNNNN now he is dabbawaala??

HAHahaha omg he is really Srikant Maski...I feeel so stupid ROFL

Strong contender for silliest-funniest comment of this 'young' forum. At least till your next one comes along Wink LOL

You will see one everyday my friend LOL not to worry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RangiliDhannoRainbowWarriorIsha.Ishaaxeion

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged

Anuradha unfortunately came out as someone who has just come from a very low-class background.

A person's class can be judged from the way they keep their bathroom and kitchen, coz these two are personal spaces, the rest are open to guests and outsiders. Anuradha unfortunately for her kept both very dirty and unhygienic.

Despite being a stay at home mom, she had no notions of helping her kid with is education, healthy food and proper nutrition. These are important habits that should've been cultivated in the kid right at this age. Ignoring him now is criminal.

She kept on insisting that Pooja is not a good mom. But its crystal clear that its her who failed in her duties.
i completely agree wid both of u..she was the one who came out as a very lax mother to say the least..and SHE is the one who is a housewife..yet her child has nobody to teach him..this is what the kid himself mentions while crying,the house has a layer of dust on it,and there are insects in a utensil wid food packs on it..and like purva said,the bath and the kitchen are two places which tell u how the house is managed..so she,according to me shud get off her high horse and stop being judgemental abt the "high society fake mother"..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Monika__29Arpitachohan-Sneha25-

yellowflower IF-Rockerz
yellowflower
yellowflower

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
I havent watched the show...... but I really dislike dirty kitchen, and dirty bathrooms..... I hate unhygienic houses in general......  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RangiliDhanno-Sneha25-.Arjun

RangiliDhanno Senior Member

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

angelicsmile-Sneha25-.ArjunIsha.Isha

.Alluring. IF-Dazzler
.Alluring.
.Alluring.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged

Anuradha could not digest ki the kids are asked for their choice for every meal.

And neither she could digest that there were three maids to do the works and help sharing responsibility.. she was even complaining to one of the maid how she became their first mother as pooja doesn't do anything LOL  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha25-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index