India-Forums

ME - First Epi - Daily Discussion (Page 4)

jncblr Senior Member
jncblr
jncblr

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Interesting show. I feel Mrs. Nigam has a very clouded image of Pooja Bedi and is just picking her faults. I especially hated her poisioning Pooja's kids mind against their own mother. That was really low. I am glad that her daughter stood up for her (way to go Alia!)

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Monika__29RangiliDhannoArpitachohanRainbowWarriormelfns-Sneha25-Isha.IshaaxeionThatOneGuycharminggenie....Poojie....

RangiliDhanno Senior Member

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ArpitachohanMonika__29.Alluring.-Sneha25-melfnsanu rulzIsha.Ishaaxeion....Poojie....

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ppurva

I agree with you about that. Also the woman seemed to not care about Pooja's family at all, she only seemed to be there to enjoy the luxuries. Imagine giving the kids breakfast at 3pm and then dinner at 3am. And her husband throws tantrums for tea being cold for 2 mins. Lazy woman and ridiculous family.
Couldn't agree more Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Monika__29

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
I think the editing is such that Radhas time in the house is portrayed badly...the one thing I gauged was Poojas kids are well balanced and respectful...does anyone think maybe Radhas frustration with her own life has come out in Poojas house? Just a thought...because I don't believe that anyone would be be so critical about a person without some underlying issues...envy seems like a big factor too :)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Monika__29LovelyPlanetRainbowWarriorIsha.Ishaaxeioncharminggenie

RangiliDhanno Senior Member

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Monika__29ArpitachohanShizaruRainbowWarrior-Sneha25-Isha.Isha

Isha.Isha IF-Rockerz
Isha.Isha
Isha.Isha

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
If it is not heavily scripted (I highly doubt that about any show!), too bad on Radha's part.
I blame half things on scripting & editing and half on Radha's mindset.
How much ever I dislike children (even teens < 16) being exposed to such situations / words, Aliya was just superb. Respectful but not ready to take wrong comments.Star

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Monika__29-Sneha25-axeion....Poojie....

.Alluring. IF-Dazzler
.Alluring.
.Alluring.

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ppurva

I agree with you about that. Also the woman seemed to not care about Pooja's family at all, she only seemed to be there to enjoy the luxuries. Imagine giving the kids breakfast at 3pm and then dinner at 3am. And her husband throws tantrums for tea being cold for 2 mins. Lazy woman and ridiculous family.
agree.. 
dunno if the show is scripted but ya Anuradha seems very lazy and careless. she was telling Alia and Omar that their mother doesn't let them speak and her upbringing is wrong. how can u say that when the girl herself telling u that her mom is the best mom in the planet? u haven't seen the relation between the kids and mom!! On the other hand Pooja is maintaining a good relation with radha's son.. he seems happy with her. it was only when his father tried to flirt with pooja he burst out crying.. 

so ya anuradha is trying to bring out pooja's fault instead of making a connection with the kids. 

Edited by tuli.akhter - 12 January 2011 at 5:44pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpitachohan-Sneha25-Isha.Ishaaxeion

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Wow Awesome update Ekta and Purva...kya baat Clap

will watch the episode soon and give some unwanted feedback...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarrioraxeion

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index