Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: .Isha.

Oye.... thanks kahene ka ye nateeja........... uff😆

Haan.. tu dushman hai, dushman ki tarah reh ðŸ¤— Dost matt ban ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜†
Well to add some more to the update:

Day 1:

Pooja and Anuradha land up each other's place. Pooja is dismayed to see the mounds of dust in the house, the unwashed utensils and sticky jars and oil-cans etc, esp the packaged food which has worms in it. Pooja walks into the bathroom and walks out with a funny look on her face - apparently the clothes peg had Rajeev's undergarments hanging there (haila chaddi kand yaha bhi, yeh chaddi na ho gayi national issue ho gaya
)

Anuradha on the other hand is overwhelmed to see the beautifully kept house and the view etc. She feels that she has come to take a holiday for 7 days and she says come what may she is going to enjoy the place. Esp. funny was Anuradha's comment on the Jacuzzi in the terrace. Btw Pooja stays on the top floor of her building. Anuradha is under the impression that the Jacuzzi is a bathtub and she'll have to bathe here everyday :)

Inspection over, both the women sit down to read the rule-book. This where the original occupant of the house has noted down the minutest details of how her home is to be run. While Pooja is trying to understand, Anuradha has comments like Pooja only sits with her kids at the breakfast table I make the breakfast.

Enter the families. Anuradha is greeted by Pooja's two kids, two dogs and three maids. Aaliya (Pooja's daughter) introduces all of them and welcomes Anuradha to the home.  Pooja is greeted by Little Yash and Rajeev. As soon as Rajeev enters he demands food. Pooja says that to provide food she needs money, she then takes Rajeev to the kitchen and shows him the mess. She says I'll cook only after you clean all this up. Rajeev insists that he does not like outside food and Pooja should cook whatever be the condition of the kitchen. Pooja refuses, and finally they order the food.

In the meantime Aaliya's friends drop in. Everyone retires to Aaliya's room, where the girls are playing loud music and dancing. Anuradha sits with Aaliys's brother (sorry couldn't catch his name). No mention of dinner or food. She asks Aaliya to turn down the volume, twice, but her voice is barely audible above the music. She then takes the little boy outside and asks him, don't you get upset when Aaliya's friends come in and play loud music. He says,"Nahin mazza aata hai" (How cute. Waise aap kya kar rahe thi madam, bacho mein jhagda daal rahi ho, yeh to pehla hi din hai).

Anuradha is asked about her food preferences by the maid, Anuradha says she is a strict vegetarian and non-veg is not allowed in her house. The maid says, all kids like all non-veg food and now that you are taking Pooja's place, you have to learn to like it becoz the kids don't eat anything else. She then says, please tell me what you would like to have coz I have to make a lot of different dishes. all the kids have diff demands. Apparently Aaliya's friends are staying the night. Dinner is served in Pooja's house. There are 7 different types of dishes served, Aaliya and her friends add a sauce called "Spontaneous combustion" to Anuradha's food.  Apparently it is very spicy and only a drop is enough to send a person through the roof and they have added a tablespoonful.
--still editing--
Edited by ppurva - 13 years ago
mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks Isha for the thread😛.......n thanks Ekta for the updates😛,but maine padhi nahi🤪,seedhe show dekhna hai raat me😛
mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey thanks Ppurva for ur updates😛..........btw hello ppurva😃......one more purva,nice
Hey Ekta n Poorva ...Thansk for the updates 😛
Thanks guys for the updates 🤗

Will watch it later and comment 😊
Ekta I'll do the update tomorrow and every thursday going forward. But it would be late-ish like around 11:30 pm-12 am my time.