Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye

~Discussion of the week #1~

SomerholicGirl IF-Rockerz
SomerholicGirl
SomerholicGirl

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged

Hello guys...

Well, our forum started long ago and we didnt have any discussion yet...
so..Presenting before you
the first

DOTW

of the YIH forum

okay....well...No one knows with whom Manjari will be paired up with...
Ajay Akshay or Ranbir....
But..Already, this show presented before us different types of love by different protagonists...
So, here are the 1st week's questions..

Manjari Believes in Love at first sight....Do you really believe it?
    Manjari is now in love with Ranbir...She says that Ranbir is handsome, smart and respects girls...Thats okay..But is the love of Manjari towards Ranbir is really the love? or something like selfishness? I mean, does Manjari truly loves Ranbir or  thinks she wants the best and its ranbir?
    We know Akshay does not want to hurt other's feelings...But, should he tell his feelings towards Manjari to her or not?
  • And lastly, Is what ever Manjari doing to Ajay is correct or not? (I mean acting as if she is friends with him and wanted to take revenge?)
so guys, this is what all i could think of...
can share ur views here

Harika
IF dev. team

Edited by haaki_ragz - 24 January 2011 at 9:13pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Whitestallionfrenz4uARJRANSIDVARSK-Mema-

Whitestallion Senior Member
Whitestallion
Whitestallion

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged

1.No i dont believe in luv at first sight or luv at this early age like Manjari's cuz one is still immature at this age so doesn't really know wat true luv means...

2.Manjari falling in luv wid Rambir just like that is sure stupid...even for luv at first sight it feels preposterous and too far fetched!!

3.Akshay had no real choice..ofcourse if you luv somebody but that person doesn't luv you back instead is in luv wid some1 else how could you let them know wat you feel...So i dont blame him for not telling her but she'll still come to know i think... so does it really matter if he doesn't tell her..Ermm

4.I despise Manjari's behaviour towards Ajay and whenever she's wid him she confuses me...one moment she like something and the other moment she starts acting differently but im sure he'll not b treated like that forevr she wud realize wat she does is wrong!!

SomerholicGirl-Mema-frenz4uARJRANSIDVARSK

frenz4u IF-Sizzlerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
1. No, not at all ......I dont believe in love at first sight. Love at first sight is just an attraction nothing else........but yes some people  believe in it....
2. I think the way Manjari is attracted to ranbir.....its just an infatuation........its stupid to be in love with someone within 2-3 meetings.....
3. As Whitestallion....i agree Akshay has no other choice rather than keeping quiet and not telling Manjari anything.......but he is should make it clear to Puja that he dont love her....but then again there will be a question that if he didn't wanted to propose Puja then who? And some or the other way the truth will be out !!!! Unhappy
4. Manjari takes everyone for granted .....but she is doing wrong with Ajay by keeping her friendship as she wishes .....but since Ajay is missing I am confused that what will happen of their track??Confused

WhitestallionSomerholicGirl-Mema-ARJRANSIDVARSK

ARJRANSIDVARSK IF-Sizzlerz
ARJRANSIDVARSK
ARJRANSIDVARSK

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
great answers Farhin and Whitestallion, ok my thoughts Smile

(1) No i dont belive in love at first sight and for manjari what she considers as true love is just an infactuation that she is being drawn closer to ranbir of his good looks and charms
(2) I strongly think  that manjari dosnt truely love ranbir as its too early for true love after few meetings but she is rather smitten by his good looks and drawn towards him so its just an infactuation which will go away with time as she relizes he isnt the right person for her
(3) Akshay dosnt really have a choice as he knows manjari is in love with someone else if he confesses his feelings towards her at this point he can loose her as a friend but the truth will be out soon one way or the other and i agree with farhin and whitestallion on this point too
(4) Manjari is doing wrong with ajay i understand they started on a wrong foot and whatever he did to her was wrong as well but he did appoligize and regreted his mistake so pretending to be his friend just to take revenge isnt the right thing to do but i feel as time goes on manjari will relize her mistake.  

Edited by _Mariam_ - 14 January 2011 at 11:27am

WhitestallionSomerholicGirl-Mema-frenz4u

-Mema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mema-
-Mema-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
1. I dont believe in love at first sight becuase if u love someone you must understand that person and know at least something about that person.

2.I think she really loves him because all her unconscious actions show that she really loves him.

3. I think he should not because he does not want his and Manjari's friendship to be broken and in order to do that he must keep Manjari happy.

4. I think she is not doing correct with Ajay because Ajay just wanted to be friends so there was no need to play a prank on him. I agree what Ajay did with her was wrong but it also served as a lesson for her and top of it nothing happened to her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WhitestallionSomerholicGirlfrenz4u

spamalot IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WhitestallionSomerholicGirlfrenz4u

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index