Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

will there be a love triangle? (Page 2)

Poll Question: will there be a love triangle between daksh naina and kaka's son?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
13 [72.22%]
5 [27.78%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
I knw there will be 1 but I dnt want 1

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saina01Keva

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
maybe we need sum1 to realise that Naina is a hot girl for Daksh to see her in that way otherwise Daksh will always just be fighting with her like childran do!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saina01

Asthuox IF-Dazzler
Asthuox
Asthuox

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Like how most mentioned in the first page, there will be a triangle but I don't want it to be a STRONG one. A limited twist that involves and focuses on Daksh jealousy and posessiveness towards Naina along with his realization towards her soft side. That would be a treat to watch. Haii Daksh cute expression I can already image (shooting draggers to his cousin when he catches naina and him speaking from behind the pillar) LOOL <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazzSahiPakdeHai.

isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
meh..I've never liked love triangles, I hope there isn't one in this show. Maybe he can be like her muh-bola brother..one she can confide in..or whatever, because her friend did move to America and Naina will need someone to talk to at times. Yea, asking this is too much from a hindi soap but hey! a girl can try.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazz

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
@ Nitya thats a great idea, if he is like a mu bhla borther then he will be close to Naina n maybe that will get aur Daksh to realise that he has feelings for her when he someone else getting close to her n then he can be jealous etc n find out that Naina has tied a rakhi on his cousins hand
smething along those lines, but like u said that might be asking for too much!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index