Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

12th January Written Update(Complete)

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 89 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821chintan02OpandayRamyaumaindiaritakayallysiagirlpower2101momsx3jennyrsyash1984pratima6sarahjcbaliehabsfanAMSTDementaarati4devjaskitmonicaygold1978starsaggi80ER_ER_YAreena71adhewarmorenasmomShaliniLtinagirlHumtum25sweetybahlnirleppannurupa_politemilwebgkaur479HardCore22ANIROCKSbcclmitumilibrarypassdhan0022mystifyreivanta29kwebbelharish_kenkamuraliinpeace007beautifulbcprinks75miss_patel5Heenapval0822heartsmarttherimsimMamanadivra4uzeebmm1985radhika_23Pedajasmine477AsYa_KaBhigauranitaiteri_susanGauri22sihuA HUGE FANsrmirjiprincessRock776icy_devilriniiiigardes..yajnaseni..Xx_fehmida_xX-X-NeeNee-X-Thinker_BelleDesiGirl_shalini01KiranSD1-Zaara-neela226OmaRamdassAfghanLeena.Mandy.kinara17set_raj-Aysha-nycsweetie..Gurti-Kash..Kash-Gurti-Visu

-Zaara- IF-Rockerz
-Zaara-
-Zaara-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
thanks

so it wasn't a dream, way to go Nandini Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyre

Xx_fehmida_xX IF-Dazzler
Xx_fehmida_xX
Xx_fehmida_xX

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
thnxx alotttttt
Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update Tanya .. Big smile 

This show is so full of surprises ... We didn't quite think that Nandini would actually push Krushna, but she did .. and it wasn't a dream!!! Likewise .. someone mentioned that the Govind-Krushna promo was a flashback one .. but it wasn't! Govind actually slapped Krushna!!! Clap Clap 

And now ... the police is there and says they know the truth about Krushna? Wonder how that would turn out!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreOmaRamdassfj08Thinker_Belle

kinara17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinara17
kinara17

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Thank you luvy..God bless u
ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged

Thanks Tanya for the update.

I am glad it wasn't a dream..........Nandini actually pushes Krushna and then saves him!  Wah!  ClapEksie, I agree with you..........this show is full of surprises!   But Govind slapping Krushna.......that was a flashback..........and he slaps him again today........it was nicely shown........Krushna is thinking of how Nandini slapped him.........and then suddenly receives a slap......from Govind!!  Clap

And that part about shaadi being fixed is not a dream too..........Nandini actually says yeh shaadi nahin ho sakti......how is she going to wriggle out of that, I wonder?  Because the precap shows all of them having dinner with Krushna and Sonakshi there.......

Police come and take away Krushna........wonder who filed a complaint?  Nandini?? or Govind??  Anyway all the supsense is back again!!  ErmmShocked  I also wonder what the complaint says?

I am glad to see Prem still being supportive of Nandini..........even if he is puzzled by her behavior.........he actually asks Prapti to listen to what Nandini has to say.......I liked that! Embarrassed  I  hope he continues to be a support when everything blows up in his face after his initial shock!!  Smile

Today's episode made up for yesterday's.........waiting for tomorrow!  Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreThinker_Bellefj08OmaRamdass

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
thanks tanya

i think its either govind atoning for his past mistake or pallavi who has gone to the police, not sure how effective this will be since krishna seemed to have alot of influence with the police when they last showed him visiting the police station

and if this is the precap then that means they continue to dinner after nandinis declaration about the wedding not happening Confused

Edited by fj08 - 12 January 2011 at 8:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreThinker_Belle

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eksie

Thanks for the wonderful update Tanya .. Big smile 

This show is so full of surprises ... We didn't quite think that Nandini would actually push Krushna, but she did .. and it wasn't a dream!!! Likewise .. someone mentioned that the Govind-Krushna promo was a flashback one .. but it wasn't! Govind actually slapped Krushna!!! Clap Clap 

And now ... the police is there and says they know the truth about Krushna? Wonder how that would turn out!! 

eks the one in yesterdays episode was a flashback, i talked about that after mondays episode, havent seen todays... but yesterday govind was remembering the first time he had confronted krishna with the charge

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Belle

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index