Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XXaquafireXX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
well said!👏
its nice to have many people from various different backgrounds and countries coming together to share what we all love: Maaneet! We are like a great big happy family!🤗🤗
maneet_forever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: XXaquafireXX

well said!👏

its nice to have many people from various different backgrounds and countries coming together to share what we all love: Maaneet! We are like a great big happy family!🤗🤗

I agree --- nice post Veena 😃
..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well Said
GF Rockssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
ruslana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yap we all like one family
LuvScooby thumbnail
I would like to add that I started on GF b/c it seemed like fun.  However, now there are same topics appreciating Maan's acting, Maan's killer luks, Maan's body.....Maan etc.....(I love MSK too, I also have made many comments on him), but after a while, this can become repetitive 😕

I think we need to remember that the show is called "Geet" and that is played by DD.  Can u imagine if she came on GF and all she sees is post after post on Maan/GC and barely 1 or 2 post on her. 

Maybe she won't care, but the balance is missing here and I guess that's why people are going to FB.......also there are so many CCs now due to this reason 😕 

I hold GF dear to my heart and just wanted to draw attention to above mentioned issues (no offense intended)

RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Absolutely right Veena! We are all one in our craziness of Maaneet and GHSP!!
That is why we are No.1 !!
RatiG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
credit goes to ManEet...they make us go crazy...
ArmaanBabii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tru GGFFF ROxxxxx!!!!
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: LuvScooby

I would like to add that I started on GF b/c it seemed like fun.  However, now there are same topics appreciating Maan's acting, Maan's killer luks, Maan's body.....Maan etc.....(I love MSK too, I also have made many comments on him), but after a while, this can become repetitive 😕

I think we need to remember that the show is called "Geet" and that is played by DD.  Can u imagine if she came on GF and all she sees is post after post on Maan/GC and barely 1 or 2 post on her. 

Maybe she won't care, but the balance is missing here and I guess that's why people are going to FB.......also there are so many CCs now due to this reason 😕 

I hold GF dear to my heart and just wanted to draw attention to above mentioned issues (no offense intended)

Totally agree with you. GC and Mann's appreciation topic ka thoda ovedose ho gaya hai.😆 . We need to maintain a balance yaar. 😃
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Geet Forum ki Jaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii