Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet Forum and GF members Rocks

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Hi guys,

i Just saw today too many posts from all the dear friends of my GEET FORUM. Every body is very busy posting new posts continuosuly. I too posted some posts today. so i want to tell that every body are enjoying with their posts and reading other posts.Iam happy that from 9.30pm of first day to 9.30pm of the another day what we are not doing we always keep logging in facebook to know facebook news,spoiler pics to post for our friends. Any aritcle about Geet , Guru, DD we immediately share.All the SBS, SBB videos we share may be we may have different opinions and ideas but we are

"UNITY IN DIVERSITY"

I THINK I SAID RIGHT and i proudly say GF is an lively Forums among IF and go carry on buddies 

Edited by verode - 12 January 2011 at 6:59am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

ArmaanBabiisanabestPGirnruslanaTiharikaXXaquafireXXsreereddySweetSammykhushi_4everRatiG-MaanEetLover-itsmylifebossmaneet_forever9sun-naaaaaaaaajaspreetm2815RiMa_972_Invincible_--aarthi--..Gurti-Kash..Kash-Gurti-VisuMishtyShonaSabmeratu.todayzstarblackb28bobby13rocks

PGirn Senior Member
PGirn
PGirn

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Righto u r !

We just crazy Maanetians doin our usual stuff which is : goin gaga over Maan n Geet;s Jodi! 

:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Veena, getting sentimental?????
But ur right, even i had made a similar post few days back abt how all of us are connected with each other each night for the duration of that half an hour from 9.30 to 10.00pm and how with every scene that we like or hate we feel nobody other than my GF friends will understand my sentiments. Love the forum and all my GHSP fans too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Veena, getting sentimental?????
But ur right, even i had made a similar post few days back abt how all of us are connected with each other each night for the duration of that half an hour from 9.30 to 10.00pm and how with every scene that we like or hate we feel nobody other than my GF friends will understand my sentiments. Love the forum and all my GHSP fans too.

i agree
SweetSammy IF-Rockerz
SweetSammy
SweetSammy

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
yes exactly this is the most lively forum of IF i joined recently and whenever i come here there is always new posts.  and i am enjoying here very much thanks to you guys. 
-lazybee- IF-Sizzlerz
-lazybee-
-lazybee-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Well thats true we all r on FB but not only for latest updates but also for fun too....Wink...there r so many fun topics r there too & also with no restrictions.....Geet is no 1 show on IF no doubt & I love the show as well but GF has  lost its charm......
Sorry to tell u the truth but GF is full of FF, OS and MSK's posts....MSK, Geet , Maaneet, GurTi, GC & DD all r best & we already knew it but every day making 10 or 20 posts for the same thing???Ouchwhere to find the fun in any posts....all we can say in the posts is 'I agree' or 'So true" & sometimes no need to say any thing just use the emoticonsDay Dreaming."...Unhappy....people r busy in making their own groups.....and rest of the people r at CCTongue

Its just my POV ......No ofence.....Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashigurpreet28-Sangs-LuvScoobykirti_fiji

itsmylifeboss IF-Rockerz
itsmylifeboss
itsmylifeboss

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
wowwwwwwwwwwwwww
i love GF becoz it gave me best friend

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jimzi27

Well thats true we all r on FB but not only for latest updates but also for fun too....Wink...there r so many fun topics r there too & also with no restrictions.....Geet is no 1 show on IF no doubt & I love the show as well but GF has  lost its charm......
Sorry to tell u the truth but GF is full of FF, OS and MSK's posts....MSK, Geet , Maaneet, GurTi, GC & DD all r best & we already knew it but every day making 10 or 20 posts for the same thing???Ouchwhere to find the fun in any posts....all we can say in the posts is 'I agree' or 'So true" & sometimes no need to say any thing just use the emoticonsDay Dreaming."...Unhappy....people r busy in making their own groups.....and rest of the people r at CCTongue

Its just my POV ......No ofence.....Smile
thats for sure, there has been lots of restrictions, understand that at times post writes go overboard, but not all the times. i thought that earlier all FF, OS were solved by putting them in the FF page but it seems that they are back on page 1-3 most days (i love FF and follw a few but i go to FF pages to find them).  and yes its true that so many posts about the same appreciation, its nice but like said above that after two or three posts either its the emoticons or ctrl C and ctrl V.

groups are nice for discussion but now groups are becoming specific.

hope no offense felt.Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashigurpreet28LuvScoobytodayzstar

Go to top