Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Article pihu attempting suicide

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Pihu to attempt suicide

Pihu (Aditi Gupta) of Sanjog Se Bani Sangini on Zee Tv will attempt suicide in tonight's episode reveal sources. "Pihu will attempt suicide after Rudra ( Iqbal Khan)refuses to marry her.

She gets hysterical and threatens to hold Rudra and Gauri ( Binny Sharma) responsible for her death". The source also adds "Rudra has no choice but to agree to Pihu's demand to stop her from ending her life".

Currently in the show Pihu has accused Rudra of raping her and is now forcing him to leave his wife Gauri and marry her. The upcoming episodes will also have a huge fight between Rudra and Pihu's husband Abhay after he finds out that Rudra has raped Pihu.

We spoke to Pihu aka Aditi Gupta who confirms "Yes I will attempt suicide in tonight's episode. I have already created a lot of chaos by accusing Rudra of raping me. Now no one is ready to believe me and even Rudra is refusing to leave Gauri. I threaten him saying that if you cannot leave Gauri I will get out of your life and after that I try to end my life". Aditi adds "Basically Pihu is an attention seeker and that's why she is doing all this (laughs)".

Edited by alujna-21 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Why should Abhay fight with Rudra when his own loving wife is dying to find her place back in Rudra life plus in marrying him.
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: alujna-21

Why should Abhay fight with Rudra when his own loving wife is dying to find her place back in Rudra life plus in marrying him.

Cause he thinks that R has raped her wife and doesn't know the whole truth...he just sees the visible tip of the iceberg!!
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks.. seems like 2nite's epi will b exciting!
blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the news!!!
Yes Pihu, because Rudra would irrationally leave his wife without a divorce and marry you even though you're already married
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for sharing this😊 ....only thing i must say ab8 Pihu...GIRL.... go and kill urself....u r the shame of ..Rudra's life...u  deserve  death...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The writers of this show are confused.  Is this the BEST they can give their audiences? This shows reeks of a lack of creativity or common sense. Woman gets raped by ex lover. Refuses to have a rape test, shows not visible signs of a rape and continues to live in the house with her alleged rapist. Then she even tries to get intimate with him. Family members are determined to prove her innocence when a simple rape-test would prove it all. πŸ˜† What in heaven's name is WRONG with these people who write the show. Are they simply lacking in basic knowledge or do they assume everyone out there doesn't have a brain?

And Abhay, the doctor also gets suckered into this ridiculous story that she's been raped. O puleeze!  Someone please tell the production team that getting him to wear a while coat does not make him a doctor. Give him the knowledge with it too!!!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜²

desikimsam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks. I really hope that Gauri is able to come up with a great plan and real fast to stop this Pihu's stupid dramas.
...Pwincess... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG
i always thought there would be a fight between A and R
and its happening