Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Arjun Show -Pardes Main Mila Koi-10.30 PM-Imagine (Page 6)

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged

All the best to Arjun for his new show Hug But such a late time slot Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gunners-

Ta-ta-bye-bye Senior Member
Ta-ta-bye-bye
Ta-ta-bye-bye

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
*Yawn* .. God knows why no other reaction is coming from me whenever i hear about anything about this show..Everything is so boring and yawn worthy first the title look like a rip off from 80's movies of Anil Kapoor,then the female lead herself,now the time slot also just gets a ->Sleepy from me..Now pls all fangirls  dont jump on me I have told the same  things to Arjun and if he doesnt have a problem so shouldnt his fans LOL..I m a loyal fan who want BEST for my favorite not a BLIND fan who fear to criticize him or his choices..to each his own!Tongue.MJHT ended 2 months back so what about finally moving on and stop getting riled up on random comments on our favourites?

SRK is SRK !! Neither Arjun's nor Rati's or for that matter any telly actors show will get better preference than him -from the audience or the channel WinkLOL

Edited by Crushable - 12 January 2011 at 11:45am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gunners-Ritu.VAuroni.92-SMay31-relentless.

-Gunners- IF-Dazzler
-Gunners-
-Gunners-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged

wow what a timing has been slotted to Arjun's show......I definitely wish Arjun all the best for this show and for his future...I really don't want his show to flop but somehow pray that miracle happens and he gets a good show with good cv's, PH and good channel even if it happens in between the show so that he can leave this show and shows his real worth...I really do want him to succeed in his life and get all the happiness in his life...I really wish if he had waited a bit more...I want him to do reality shows be it related to dancing or anchoring...

I don't want him to get dis-heartened as we all know what it feels when your hard work and efforts are not appreciated by your fans but I really don't know if I'll follow his show :(

Edited by dj_adnans - 12 January 2011 at 12:00pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu.V-SMay31-relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Im just gonna follow this show for Arjun, i'll give it a shot..but if it doesnt keep up to my interest, im gonna quit it...but yeah anything for Arjun Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruexangelRitu.V

.SilentPrincess IF-Rockerz
.SilentPrincess
.SilentPrincess

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Wish Arjun all the best... Even thoguh I'm not watchind the show...EmbarrassedThumbs Up

-Laiba

.rumki. IF-Sizzlerz
.rumki.
.rumki.

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
thanx 4 sharing
sumonetolub IF-Rockerz
sumonetolub
sumonetolub

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
well good luck to arjun and his show....even if i do end up watching it itll be on youtube so timings dont matter much to me....i dont want to be negative about his show from the get go, so ill just give my good wishes for the show......naina
-SMay31- IF-Sizzlerz
-SMay31-
-SMay31-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crushable

*Yawn* .. God knows why no other reaction is coming from me whenever i hear about anything about this show..

Everything is so boring and yawn worthy first the title look like a rip off from 80's movies of Anil Kapoor,then the female lead herself, now the time slot also just gets a ->Sleepy from me..

Now pls all fangirls  dont jump on me I have told the same  things to Arjun and if he doesnt have a problem so shouldnt his fans LOL..

I m a loyal fan who want BEST for my favorite not a BLIND fan who fear to criticize him or his choices..to each his own!Tongue.

MJHT ended 2 months back so what about finally moving on and stop getting riled up on random comments on our favourites?

SRK is SRK !! Neither Arjun's nor Rati's or for that matter any telly actors show will get better preference than him -from the audience or the channel WinkLOL

@ bold 1 : Good one... LOLLOL

@bold 2 : i agree Smile

Go to top