Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
plz give a good time slot to show.any ways good luck arjun may u progress more n moreπŸ˜›
i jus hope there's a repeat telecast at a convenient time .... i thot of watchin this show only coz of AB... N nw v get to hear that its at 10.30....
wel, gud luck to him... all i can say is that only "time" wil tel....
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ohhh well very tough competition for his show as no matter wat ppl will watch same serials of star plus specially Pratigya 😳 Edited by -Sidra- - 13 years ago
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hmmmm...the timings are late..but all the best jun..u never know with surprises..all the best!..
Originally posted by: -Mehak

hmmmm...the timings are late..but all the best jun..u never know with surprises..all the best!..

yeah mehak... fingers crossed...
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
10.30pm???????????????😲............

it shud hv been 8.30pm slot.....πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’...........

d onli gud thing frm this article for me is SRK show is at 9pm slot...

nywz thnxx for sharin,priyanka.....
Originally posted by: Ritu.mjhtrv

Shivani when SRK show will finsih than they will replace his show with new Reality show for the same time slot ...they r planning to launch few more new shows like Love storeis in april or may ...If arjun show will do well than they might bring that to 9.00 Pm slot ..BUT it might not happen at alll because Gunaho and baba will most probaby get that slot  ( i mean 9.00 and 9.30 bac kto their normal slot )

u seem sure his show will do worse than gunhaon ka devta & that baba showπŸ˜†
anyways yeah channel is also planning for new love stories...abt a new realty show after this...i did not hear that...dunno abt it.......lol
Ritu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shivani1arti

u seem sure his show will do worse than gunhaon ka devta & that baba showπŸ˜†
anyways yeah channel is also planning for new love stories...abt a new realty show after this...i did not hear that...dunno abt it.......lol

u r so confused  shaivani .. i meant to say ..gunaho and  Baba was on prime time slot befor .. so if SRK show finishes than Imagine might put these two shows bck to old time slot or may be new show ....

About Arjun Show.. i can only wish him a good luck....
Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Ritu.mjhtrv

u r so confused  shaivani .. i meant to say ..gunaho and  Baba was on prime time.. so if SRK show finishes than Imagine might put these two shows bck to old time slot or may be new show ....

About Arjun Show.. i can only wish him a good luck....

i m not confused ..i m very clear but it seemed u r confused......on one hand u wish him luck...on the other u say the part in bold...that his show won't do well then those shows..anyways to each his own.....lolz
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
who's gonna watch it at 10.30? the timings really bad.