Rajinilicious

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
thanks for the updates

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the great update, dkmystery.

So, Kalsanwali is deperate to be good to Runjhun and at the same time does not want to get caught doing that by the other 2. These mamis are really hilarious.LOL

Oh! so the kundali is still with kalsanwali and Amma threw the bundle without the kundali?Shocked

Again, your emoticons are SUPERB!!!ClapClapClapClapClap

Now, Kalsanwali's brother also has the same disease- "My Uncle is kalsan's gram-pradhan"!LOL

Guddu needs to tone down his activities on Runjhun. Today Abhi definitely seems to have become better than Guddu in the viewers eyes.

Looks to me that Kalsanwali is trying to make a match of Chaman & Runjhun!

The last part what the Inspector says is really interesting if Abhi becomes the DM of that place!

Also the precap looks interesting. There is Chaman, there is Guddu and there is Abhi. God knows what idea kalsanwali has made!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_dkmystery_

mentallycrazy Senior Member
mentallycrazy
mentallycrazy

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Oye hoye ab yeh kya plan aa gaya kansalwali ka Confused looks like she's trying to keep rhunjhun unmarried so she will stay in her nainihal but she doesn't know that guddu'll marry her haha. Yeah I will hate it if abhigyan comes back as the villain when everything is well between guddu and rhunjhunAngry But for now he is a sweet guy! Guddu can learn few lessons from him about how to treat women. Yeah I didn't like the whole aukaat ke baat. waiting for some gunjhun scenes LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_dkmystery_

anamikamundon Newbie
anamikamundon
anamikamundon

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Thank you for the update....Smile. By the way ,I checked DT updates today....they forgot to delete your first line WinkROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bee5_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamikamundon

Thank you for the update....Smile. By the way ,I checked DT updates today....they forgot to delete your first line WinkROFL

ROFL
now u c, nakal mein bhi akal lagti hai... n copycats usually don't have much brains LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index