Rakt Sambandh

How will Neeraj get his voice back?

JasminBhasinFan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
What do you think?? When you think Neeraj will get his voice back and how?? Naman looks hot ,cute and handsome in this new avatar...but just missing his voice and dialogue delivery😭
The nice part will be when he regains his memory😊 hoping so soon😊😊😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
He'd have to be treated for that - it cannot be something filmy like him seeing Sandhya and wanting to scream.  Maybe it's just me, but I'd like to see the warden who mistreated him punished.  And Neeraj to get treated properly so that he gets back his voice.  I think he already might have some of his memory back.

But I don't like Neeraj in a beard - I want him to shave!!!  Oh, and I want Sandhya to lose that mangal-sutra, which Yuvraj anyway snatched from her neck earlier when he tried to have her raped by DK.  In fact, I'd like to see Sandhya in her jeans and sneakers, instead of the sari - that way, she'll be a lot more athletic while dealing w/ the thugs in her 'sasural'.
p0lkad0t thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I never thought about that really - why does 'Vrinda' wear a sari even in the house when lounging around, as opposed to the jeans and trainers that she was wearing when Pankaj 'found' her? I would have thought that her reluctance to wear a sari would mean she'd at least keep her own styled clothes on in the house?!

I'm not sure how he will get his voice back - If Gayatri Devi comes back into the picture and is the one to actually find him (although I don't see him easily losing his loyalty to his new 'family') perhaps she could pay for some sort of surgery in which he may get his voice back.. 
Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _Vrish_

He'd have to be treated for that - it cannot be something filmy like him seeing Sandhya and wanting to scream.  Maybe it's just me, but I'd like to see the warden who mistreated him punished.  And Neeraj to get treated properly so that he gets back his voice.  I think he already might have some of his memory back.

But I don't like Neeraj in a beard - I want him to shave!!!  Oh, and I want Sandhya to lose that mangal-sutra, which Yuvraj anyway snatched from her neck earlier when he tried to have her raped by DK.  In fact, I'd like to see Sandhya in her jeans and sneakers, instead of the sari - that way, she'll be a lot more athletic while dealing w/ the thugs in her 'sasural'.

i totally agree he needs a shave big time 😆 but i like the filmy idea of him seeing sandhya and screaming 😳...i have a feeling thats how its going to happen.

I wonder who out of the Jagirdars will be the first one to see Neeraj and recognise him, Sandhya already has and i really didnt like it that she didnt recognise him out of everyone it shuld have been her especially with her sense's
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
To get voice back i think that he would hv to meet a massive accident once. Because in daily shows it happenes when a normal man lose memory .
Subaru537 thumbnail

The only way for him to get his voice back his through medical treatment. It doesn't look like he could get it back spontaneously. But before he gets his voice, I'm hoping he regains his memory, maybe through contact with Sandhya or any other past character he fought or dealt with.

Vr15h thumbnail
If Neeraj does remember Sandhya, how'd he let Raghu or others know how much she means to him?
p0lkad0t thumbnail
Hmmm maybe if some of the Jagirdars find out that it's Neeraj they'll tell Damodar who will pass it on to Raghu in a roundabout kind of way? Unlikely though. Maybe he has some sort of an accident and miraculously gets his voice back. I wouldn't really like it if that happened it'd be too 'filmy' but yeah.. I don't know how it could happen.
Vr15h thumbnail
The Jagirdars are all in jail, and since Damodar didn't recognize Neeraj when he was captured nor now, chances are they've never met.  So none of the Jagirdars know about Neeraj, or they'd get @ least 1 of the several murder charges off their back.

I mean, if Neeraj doesn't want to off Sandhya b'cos he feels uncomfortable doing  it, he'd have to signal that to Raghu, but how?  And more importantly, how'd he explain it?  Or would he just leave Raghu's service & risk 'starvation', or just join Sandhya?  And would Raghu just let him off that easy?
Vr15h thumbnail
Unfortunately, it had to be filmy - he got his voice back by watching Yuvraj & Sandhya fight after he had his accident [;[]