Laagi Tujhse Lagan

The 'Right' match - Article (Page 4)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

Originally posted by nureat01

W*F?! Pleaaaaaaaaaaase keep any character from THAT show AWAY from Dutta!Stern Smile  These indya.com ppl come up with THE dumbest articles, I swear!

Yaar ye hai kaun?! Pehley ye toh batao! This is the first time I've ever seen this girl.. Confused

She's from that PARTIGYA show, yaarDeadDeadDead The show I dislike from the bottom of my heart with a vengeanceAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pinks86Keva-Fivr-skavitha08Pyari_ZahraPrinsesse.Suvi

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
^^ LMAO!!!!! *struggles to hold down the various comments pushing to roll off her tongue*

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by -Fivr- - 12 January 2011 at 1:13pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

Keva Goldie
Keva
Keva

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
They could not find anybody else they had to match Dutta with a character from the worst serial on indian television. Angry I get it Star Plus (indya.com) you are obsessed with Dutta (Mishal) but come on this is totally ridiculous. Nakusha is the right match for Dutta and Dutta is the right match for Nakusha.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66MrsKhanAreYaar

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

W*F?! Pleaaaaaaaaaaase keep any character from THAT show AWAY from Dutta!Stern Smile  These indya.com ppl come up with THE dumbest articles, I swear!

Yaar ye hai kaun?! Pehley ye toh batao! This is the first time I've ever seen this girl.. Confused

She's from that PARTIGYA show, yaarDeadDeadDead The show I dislike from the bottom of my heart with a vengeanceAngry

Me too ...To top that her makeup and costumes hurts the eyes .. Also  Puke

AreYaar

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
You know what's even more appalling than the horrific match-making is the REASON for the match-making. To think that for the author, Dutta is no more than a guy who "only understands violence" and is "short tempered" just leaves me thinking that they probably stopped watching the show after the first episode's Morey-thrashing. How this man can be summarized as a "only-understands-violence"-and-"short-tempered" guy is beyond me. He may be short tempered, but that is not ALL he is!

And that certainly isn't that ONE character attribute that should be looked at when finding his match. If anything, it's his soft heart and his exceptional loyalty to the people he cares for, that should be considered.

The more time that passes, the more I realize what a flaming pile of unmentionables this article is. Forget the girl choice, I am offended by the way Dutta's summarized here! Dead

Edited by -Fivr- - 12 January 2011 at 3:34pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29Kevaskavitha08mozart66.scorpio10Prinsesse.SuviMrsKhanAreYaar

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Eww..eww..EWWWWDead
First I was trying to get over aditi gupta being paired with abihisek from dlmh (not that either of them are bad, but being paired together?Dead) and now this?? Dutta and Komal??Dead those people ki romantic um... sense kahaan gaya? they would be a horrible pair!

mozart66

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Btw talking of mismatched pairs and I was watching SGP yest where Suhana was made to confess her love for Ishan. The most hilarious confession of love ever...but another thought cropped up...how would Dutta cope with a woman like Suhana as his wife.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

skavitha08Prinsesse.Suvi

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged

You know what's even more appalling than the horrific match-making is the REASON for the match-making. To think that for the author, Dutta is no more than a guy who "only understands violence" and is "short tempered" just leaves me thinking that they probably stopped watching the show after the first episode's Morey-thrashing. How this man can be summarized as a "only-understands-violence"-and-"short-tempered" guy is beyond me. He may be short tempered, but that is not ALL he is!

And that certainly isn't that ONE character attribute that should be looked at when finding his match. If anything, it's his soft heart and his exceptional loyalty to the people he cares for, that should be considered.

The more time that passes, the more I realize what a flaming pile of unmentionables this article is. Forget the girl choice, I am offended by the way Dutta's summarized here! Dead

I think thats the problem with the people writing for newspapers and websites...they prolly watch the 1st epi or 1-2 highly publicized epis and come to a conclusion. They prolly never watch the serial again and yet continue writing abt the same. Its not just a problem with LTL/Dutta but TV shows in general.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-skavitha08mozart66Prinsesse.Suvi

Go to top