Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Janejaan,janejaan tujhse bichadke main jaon kahan?

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
jaane jaan jaane jaan jaane jaan
tujhse bichad ke main jaaoon kahan
hoke juda hai saath bhi
tu door bhi, tu paas bhi
jaise
zameen se hai
yeh asmaan

tujhse alag hoke bhi main
tujhse alag ho na paya
dharti pe jitna gagan hai
utna hi hai tera saaya
yaadein teri, baatein teri
din hai tere, raatein teri
paoon tujhe hi main jaoon jahan

haathon se haath hain choote
dil se dil choote nahin hain
rishton ke phool abhi tak
shaakhon se toote nahin hain
khushiyaan teri, gum hain tere
dil mein mere mausum tere
mehka tujhi se yeh gulsitaan
hoke juda hai saath bhi
tu door bhi, tu paas bhi
jaise zameen se hai
yeh asmaan

This song has always been a personal favorite of mine. The pain and longing of to starcrossed lovers could not have found better words..

This song suits Dutta and Nakkusha so much. They may be apart but they cannot stay apart from each other. Even when Dutta vowed that he would not ever love nakkusha again, he can't help himself from loving her. How else can he explain his carrying her Mangalsutra and piece of dupatta in his pocket all the time. He can't separate himself from her torn ragged cloth, how does he expect himself to separate himself from her. That's how powerful her love is for him. That's how deep she is in his soul..That why the lines are..

hoke juda hai saath bhi
tu door bhi, tu paas bhi
jaise
zameense hai
yeh asmaan

What is the first word that comes to your mouth when you are hurt? I'll tell you its most often then not your Mother's name..Even a simple prick will invoke a soft 'MAA!' from our mouths..you know why? Because in pain we involuntary call out for that one person we trust and love the most, that one person we subconsciously believe can soothe all our hurt and pain. But for our Dutta it's not his mother's name.

No, It's not 'AAI'..Why? Because his soul was never soothed by his mother, as she died when he was to little. And Aaisaheb, he might love her like his own mother but he knows she can never relieve him of his pain. She wasn't able to soothe his bruised heart when Seema cheated him, or when Supriya left and not even when he knew of Nakkusha's truth.

Everytime, he was hurt it had always been one person who had soothed him. Brought back hope and sweet breeze of healing. Everytime it had been just one woman who has seen beyond the ugliness of his profession,hardness,gruffness of his exterior..only one person. His nakusha...his naku....what better words then these..

tujhse alag hoke bhi main
tujhse alag ho na paya
dharti pe jitna gagan hai
utna hi hai tera saaya

That's why even in the intense pain and unconsciousness, he cries out for her..He wants her,he needs her to suffer the pain..A pain so intense that made him cry out saying,''Bas,ab aur nahi!'' that unbearable was his suffering.

And Nakusha, what do I say about the endless faith she has on her love! She heard the cry...I know that we all laughed and made fun of that dramatics...but its true that when your loved one is in trouble you do feel a tinge of restlessness. You may or may not identify the reason behind it. I have this habit of calling my parents up in the middle of the night when I see a nightmare about them, or else I cannot sleep. My friend one day suddenly started crying inconsolably in middle of school cricket field. He was send home that day. He only returned after one month. By then he had lost his father. We met a few days back. He told me that he can't remember much of that time as he was in 2nd standard but he says that he had felt very scared suddenly that day. When he went home his dad had put him to sleep next day while going to office he had an road accident and died before being taken to hospital.

So when I remember him I don't find nakusha's "Hearing" her saab's cry that ridiculous. As the song says...

dil se dil choote nahin hain
shaakhon se toote nahin hain..

And guyz..keep on the movement going...mishal is definately not leaving...the producers will have to extend his contract that ends in February...after these episode..there can't replacements now..not after they so such tender yet strong bond between them...

Also if we cut the emotional jargon that i am speaking today...these contracts are ended or extended by looking at the actors popularity..and Dutta's character's popularity is because of Mishal..its obvious by our movements and petitions....and also by his award.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Vampgirldivya17-7lizdarcyshruti10augustmussy.jamsheddivy609rama_2010mozart66--SONEE---bharti-stranger2rose

Subii IF-Dazzler
Subii
Subii

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Love love love this song shilpi!
this is a wonderful song with great lyrics.. absolutely suits dutta and nakku!
he doesn't want to see her but cant live without her.. just amazing! 
dil se dil choote nahin hain
shaakhon se toote nahin hain..
this bit is that touches me the most..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Wow Shilpita!! Beautiful!! Nothing less!

Yes, I too agree that it may have looked filmy that Naku heard her Saab's cry but it is indeed true in reality also. I often used to call up my mother at an unearthly hour from the USA only to find that Mom used to wait for my call as if on cue and that too many times before going to the hospital. I used to feel restless sitting there and when I used to call up invariably something or other used to be happening to mom and she used to be waiting for me...... it is a soul's connection.... not just with a mother and child........

yes, we do need to keep the petition going so that Dutta's character stays true and is not butchered dispassionately...

Lovely, Shilpita!

Wanderbug

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
hi shilpita,
i am new on this forum but i really liked ur soulful thoughts.Especially the connection of dutta's cry to nakku becaz i myself have felt those type of vibes long time back about my dad whom i lost soon after that.
You have very aptly described dutta & nakku's eternal love thru this long which by the way is one of my fav.
Thanks a lot.

Wanderbug

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
WOW SHILPI.

I hadn't listen this song but its lyrics r suiting our TaSha very well.

U r ryt that AS is never able to soothe dutta but it is always naku who soothed him.

Nd its naku faith which saved dutta. The mauli naku tied to his hand nd bappa's locket is a proof.

U knw wat shilpita that by reading this post i got remembered of liz who is missing from the forum.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbugushankitvc

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
One of my Fave songs Shilpa and an apt one for D-N .....
Dutta loves Nakku and what better way to tell that .....When you are in pain the first thing that comes to you is your most loved one and It is Nakusha....Day Dreaming
Though I'm still not convinced that it is that torn cloth that Nakku tied It looked like a silk piece in which Dutta had kept the MS ......He carries it with him everywhereEmbarrassed
Yeah MR is not leaving DancingThe PH is now defos gonna extend the contract yet againBig smile

Wanderbug

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti10august

WOW SHILPI.

I hadn't listen this song but its lyrics r suiting our TaSha very well.

U r ryt that AS is never able to soothe dutta but it is always naku who soothed him.

Nd its naku faith which saved dutta. The mauli naku tied to his hand nd bappa's locket is a proof.

U knw wat shilpita that by reading this post i got remembered of liz who is missing from the forum.

I know...i miss my die-hard romantic friend too....she is not coming to the forums now a days.....i hope that they all soon come back...i miss her beautiful posts too...hence i tried writing something like hers...but hers are so much better....LIZZZYYY come back plzz..Cry

shruti10august

stranger2rose IF-Stunnerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
agree with u shilpita ... these contracts can be and should be renewed seeing mishals popularity and beautiful song ... loved it u made ur gulabbo really emotional so one from my or should i say from our side
zindagi bewafa
hai yeh mana magar
chod kar raah mein jaoge tum agar
cheen laungi mein aasmaan se tumein
suna hoga na yeh do dilon ka nagar

Go to top