Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepali- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

The mixmatch proposed is fun... but me love the pairs as they are.. Sushaan n Shanak.. cute and funny....love them both

thanks fo the article armu...πŸ€—
me agree with you..sushaan and shanak..cute and funny..but loves the pairs as they are..πŸ˜†

sonalingle465 thumbnail
no shank is best yarr
but still lyk ur concept πŸ˜†
SHANAKFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
hey concept to accha hai but shanak is d best n hume shanak hi pasand hai so no interference plzz....heheheeh
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The topic is really nice bt I like people who  ropposites and thn they disagree on stuffs and manaofying goes on...ekdum like characters r nt happening
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
U know....I for one wud love to see KT-Ragz paired up !!
And I have said this before too.....these shows have similar characteristics for their leads....Suhana and Shaan and too similar...the way shaan keeps asking the meaning of hindi words ...even suhana does...! They are adorable Burthals...!

But I dont agree that Ishaan and Khanak are similar....Khanak has much more to her character....Ishaan is like a perfect Decent guy....but Khanak is anything but quiet and tolerating....She gives it back as good as she gets...Shez naughty,stubborn,childish,whiny,angry and stuck up when need arises....Ishaan is kinda boring that way....He'd let Suhana get away with Murder and not say anything...but then thats the charm of his character...

These are the only 2 shows I watch on telly ajkal.....But I dont see SGP regularly the way I do with RBO !

But Suhana and Shaan wud be one Volcanic couple if paired together....I hope we get them to host an award together maybe......But its difficult coz Ragz is like the Rani of TV right now....Shez ruling tellydom....! And Sadly RBO doesnt have that much mileage or publicity as SGP !

P.S - Though the above was just wishful opinion...No one can replace SHANAK.....They rock !😳
Edited by togepe30 - 13 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya_cool_123

thanks yaar for the article......

i think once vandu commented on the same.... suhanna and shantanu..... vandu was that u

Yes it indeed was me priya !! M thrilled u remember stuff I post soo vividlyπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yah...opposite attracts and if it doesnt happen, it would be fun less....we luv our Shanak, that's all....
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
interesting article! but ishaan and khanak are so not alike. i agree with vandu, ishaan is boring and too much seedha saadha. khanak on the other hand is so full of life and gives back as good as she gets. in fact, she's like a desi version of shaan and suhana.
Daebak thumbnail
Originally posted by: zennnn

interesting article! but ishaan and khanak are so not alike. i agree with vandu, ishaan is boring and too much seedha saadha. khanak on the other hand is so full of life and gives back as good as she gets. in fact, she's like a desi version of shaan and suhana.

Yes ! Glad I found sumone whoz seen SGP....I thought m the only one who sees SGP on and off in this forumπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: zennnn

completely agree with u zenn ishaan is boring khanak is like girl version of shaan with little responsibelness other then that wo to suhana se bhi age hAIN