Sasural Genda Phool

The Right Match - Shanak mixmatch Sushaan

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
The 'Right' match
Buzz up!

Most of us know that opposites attract, but how would people with similar upbringing and nature be together if they were married? If you look at it, going by the same value system and the ideals they have, they should get along better than the opposites, even though the relationship could be a tad boring. After all, opposites bring some spice to life. Yet we look at some of our favourite television characters and pair some of them together with their 'right' match ? even if they are not from the same show.
Showing 1 of 2 images Previous    Next

Khanak and Ishaan
Ishaan from STAR Plus'
Sasural Genda Phool is probably the most humble character on television, who believes in true love. Khanak from STAR One's Rang Badalti Odhani is quite similar to Ishaan, as they live the simple life and are very grounded people. They also believe in the importance of family bonds.

Suhana and Shantanu
Unlike their actual onscreen spouses, Shantanu from STAR One's Rang Badalti Odhani and Suhana from STAR Plus' Sasural Genda Phool  are spoilt brats and always get what they want. They've grown up to live a lavish lifestyle and expect the same even if they are out. They take time to adjust and are totally dependent on their parents. They would make an interesting couple.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=The-Right-match&aid=2476 Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
TFS tanu di...

i dont know much about the other show...so i cannot say anything..
Garima_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oyee........no...no.............ishaan cn only pair up only wid suhana......dats it...😆😆😆
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Same here no idea about the other show so really cant comment. But would be interesting to see  instead of Maa Swap on Sony if they show "Bahu Swap", Suhana takes Partigya,s place !!! she will teach those goon of in laws run for there money, she will just take the gun and start shooting randomly , and the FIL and MIL would start bowing down to her , " Hum Ka Maaf Kar Do Dayvee," and Partigya jee would get suffocated as there wont be anything to " Lecture" about at Kyshaps, it would be SOOOO boring for her.!!!!!
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

Same here no idea about the other show so really cant comment. But would be interesting to see  instead of Maa Swap on Sony if they show "Bahu Swap", Suhana takes Partigya,s place !!! she will teach those goon of in laws run for there money, she will just take the gun and start shooting randomly , and the FIL and MIL would start bowing down to her , " Hum Ka Maaf Kar Do Dayvee," and Partigya jee would get suffocated as there wont be anything to " Lecture" about at Kyshaps, it would be SOOOO boring for her.!!!!!

u cracked me up sheema di...🤣🤣🤣
my god...it will be superb!!!10 min of what happens to pratigya at kashyaps....but maha episode for suhana at pratigyas...it will be superb to watch....bahu swap....🤣🤣
sheema di....i cant stop laughing...🤣🤣
infinity00 thumbnail
Idea aacha hai  naa!!!! whats the name of the FIL , the daryal man, something thakur ,  he will be like a by the end of first half and MIL would be doing this in the house, and BIL would be
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@sheema di...his tame is sajjan singh i guess...even pratigya lovers will enjoy that for sure...seeing their FIL and MIL in that condition...again only suhana could do it....

and what an idea madamji....i really hope we actually get to see something like that...
infinity00 thumbnail
oh haan, mai toh bhool gaye , I have heard that Partigyans are very passionate people ( PPP) sorry if I offeneded.  we will keep our Suhana at Kyshaups .
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

Idea aacha hai  naa!!!! whats the name of the FIL , the daryal man, something thakur ,  he will be like a by the end of first half and MIL would be doing this in the house, and BIL would be

Sheems....i wanna see this happening at the Thakur ka ghar.....Suhana to kisi ko nahi chodegi 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣