Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Wish bsingapury aka Beena Happy B'day (Page 2)

atikna IF-Dazzler
atikna
atikna

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
hey beena a very happy b'day

mya god bless you with all the happiness in this world

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bsingapury

Jignsh65 Senior Member
Jignsh65
Jignsh65

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Hey Beena Happy Brthdy. May god bless u with happiness n a bf like Shravan or me.lol

bsingapury

desi_lover_guy IF-Dazzler
desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jignsh65

Hey Beena Happy Brthdy. May god bless u with happiness n a bf like Shravan or me.lol
lol jig she is already married//.....
Jignsh65 Senior Member
Jignsh65
Jignsh65

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi_lover_guy

Originally posted by Jignsh65

lol jig she is already married//.....
No probs she can defo wil like 2 hav shravan.

bsingapury

-InnocentSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-InnocentSoul-
-InnocentSoul-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday BeenaParty

bsingapury

bsingapury IF-Sizzlerz
bsingapury
bsingapury

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
oh my god..........the last thing i have ever imagine is this birthday surpries............really it is surprise for me...............

thanks all of you...........really i have no words to express my happiness

and friends i am always here reading all post and clicking like button to show my presence.....as because of time limitation not able to take active part in all discussion(so far there aren't any serious discussion lol)..

but i am alway shere between all of you listening all the chattering , laugh, cry, ranting....

thanks for this wonderful surprise desi.............and i really wanna how do you know its my birthday???????? and i am married wow you know things....i am amazed....god bless you and thanks for this wornderful post....

and jigs...yup BF like shravan any time...will never refuse....lol ....

desi_lover_guy

desi_lover_guy IF-Dazzler
desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bsingapury

oh my god..........the last thing i have ever imagine is this birthday surpries............really it is surprise for me...............

and friends i am always here reading all post and clicking like button to show my presence.....as because of time limitation not able to take active part in all discussion(so far there aren't any serious discussion lol)..

but i am alway shere between all of you listening all the chattering , laugh, cry, ranting....

thanks for this wonderful surprise desi.............and i really wanna how do you know its my birthday???????? and i am married wow you know things....i am amazed....god bless you and thanks for this wornderful post....

Jaan you ate so much brain....what would be point if I dont gather information about you.... andmore over whats point in myself calling lover guy......of this forum.... 
You are my sweetheart gf. ... who has sent me pair of shoes although which still hasn't arrived...I need to know about you..
How are you enjoying? Where is the party...... Dont tell us same route for party....
bsingapury IF-Sizzlerz
bsingapury
bsingapury

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi_lover_guy

Originally posted by bsingapury

Jaan you ate so much brain....what would be point if I dont gather information about you.... andmore over whats point in myself calling lover guy......of this forum.... 
You are my sweetheart gf. ... who has sent me pair of shoes although which still hasn't arrived...I need to know about you..
How are you enjoying? Where is the party...... Dont tell us same route for party....

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
you are seriously....dedicated.....LOLLOL....

hmmm i know how much hard work you might have done to collect information.....great work....ClapClap

and about your shoes...i told you when you will come to visit me with my diamond necklace i will deliver it you personaly...so  i can see how it fits you and looks on you.....Embarrassed

it was one of the same day.....as after certain age...one does not left with any enthusiasm or exitement for birthday.....those things are for my grandchildren LOLLOLLOL........
and some secret for you dont tell anyone.......i hate giving parties but i love going in to parties EmbarrassedEmbarrassed if someone invite me............

Edited by bsingapury - 12 January 2011 at 6:21pm

Go to top