viprakshi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
a new show coming on zeetv..who repalced jhansi ki rani..then what about cb-2..
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/8594-zindagi-gale-lagaalegi-hats-off-next-on-zee-tv.htm

Zindagi Gale Lagaalegi - Hats Off's next on Zee TV

Wednesday, January 12, 2011 | 5:20:22 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)     Zindagi Gale Lagaalegi - Hats Off's next on Zee TV

Hats Off Productions' next on Zee TV is tentatively titled Zindagi Gale Lagaalegi...

We already know that J.D. Majethia and Aatish Kapadia are all set to launch a comedy show on SAB TV titled Mrs. Tendulkar. TellyBuzz had mentioned in its year-ender story that Hats Off Productions will be bringing yet another fiction show on Zee TV in the New Year!!

We give you exclusive news yet again about their Zee TV show, which is tentatively titled 'Zindagi Gale Lagaalegi'.

A khabroo informs Tellybuzz, "The shoot for J.D's next show on Zee TV has already started. It will be an engrossing tale on a set of kids who live in an orphanage. There will also be a prime family that will be in focus".

Talking about the cast our source says, "Sachal Tyagi aka Ranvijay of Zee TV's Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo, Sushmita Mukherjee aka Gangia of Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo, Bharti Patil who was lastly seen in J.D's Sukh By Chance, Pavan Malhotra lately seen in Colors TV's Laagi Tujhse Lagan will play vital roles in the show".

Among the lot many kids to be part of the show, one prominent child artist is Richa Bhadra who was seen in Hats Off's recently launched movie, Khichdi.

We hear that the show will most probably take the slot of Jhansi KI Rani.

We contacted Sushmita Mukherjee and she confirmed the news.

Sachal Tyagi told us, "For the first time, I will be seen in a very different look; my role is very interesting and I am looking forward to it".

Pavan Malhotra too confirmed the news but refused to talk further.

We talked to Producer J.D.Majethia who confirmed the news saying, "Yes, we are coming up with a new show with a very good concept on Zee TV. The shoot for the same has already commenced".

Well, let's now look forward to this from Mr. J.D. Majethia...
Edited by viprakshi - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I know I just read the article. I don't understand why Zee tv is keep doing this to viewers. First make them happy  with CB 2 and than .. and saying it will start in january. But keep delaying it 😕 I feel so bad for Avinash and Rubina. They were so excited to shoot!! Now I don't know what the future hold for CB 2.Wish someone would speak up! So CB viewers get a clear picture what is happening.  Looks like one week we are happy and next week we are confused again!!  I was so happy after the article of Avinash.. and now I feel  so sad!! Why can't Zee tv value and see what a great product they have in CB and Avinash and Rubina!! Why isn't zee tv  allowing Avinash and Rubina and cast to shoot!! I really hope everything works out ! Edited by ashna26 - 13 years ago
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Viprakshi, thanks for the article.  Now, Misti's diagram makes even more sense.  Zee thinks that by playing games, they can get audience to tune in to their program.  Their strategies are bombing big time and still they continue to do so.  Seems like management change is in order.  Why play with emotions of actors and their fans?
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Zeetv  is playing  with cb viewers I don't know😭 feeling very Bad....
Hope cb2 will come sooon
Still no promo whats going on with Zee
got info that cb2 will come and also with avi and rubi but still no promo
don't know whats going on

Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
i think choti bahu will only come when sangini ends. and hence it will take the 10 PM slot.
i think sangini will end soon and they are just waiting for the story to come to a proper end.
SushSathisha thumbnail
its really disgusting with zee why do they want to play with the emotions of the viewers and the actors.
anusha34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Viprakshi, thanks for the article,OMG  What is dis  and what is happening. last week we were so happy that cb2 promo had been shot.and now what is going on??? why is zee doing this to its viewers??????  i can understand!! somebody help me???? will  cb2 really come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????  
barkhaagg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
cool guys !!!!
we don't trust zee but we trust avinash who mentioned many time that cb 2 is coming and we know ratan swamvar is launched and AGMBHK is going off air so CB2 will take 7:30 slot
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ya di it will surly come but but I am really angry with see
they are👎🏼
just we have to wait till cb2 promo😕
MysteryGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Zee is becoming pathetic............and so disloyal to their audience its disgusting 🤢