Akshays marriage on hold-indya.com

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Akshay's marriage on hold?
STARONE.IN

Yeh Ishq Haaye has some major twists coming up in the lives of Puja and Akshay. Their marriage will be delayed, as Puja's father is unwell. But that's not all. Akshay is still in love with Manjari, which will prevent him from marrying Puja.

STARONE.IN

When contacted, Akshay says, "I can't marry Puja because I don't love her, and I don't want to ruin her life by marrying her. I still love Manjari. I've loved her since childhood. Right now, I'm not focusing on marriage as much as I am on my career. I've told Puja to also focus on her MBA. I don't want to play with anyone's emotions. Chaturvedi Uncle is angry with Manjari's behaviour, but I've been supporting her. My mother isn't too happy with this, as she opposes both, me marrying Manjari or Puja."

Akshay adds that he wasn't thinking of marriage. He, however, says that if he wants to settle down it will be with Manjari. Interestingly, nobody is aware of how Akshay feels.

When contacted, Puja says, "I know that I won't marry Akshay, but my primary focus is Papa's health. Papa is ill because of the way Manjari and Ranbir have behaved. Now I have to go to Delhi for my further studies, but I don't want to, because of Papa's health. I still love Akshay, but he has to realise it as well."

Mr. Chaturvedi has now put restrictions on Manjari from going out of the house, while Ranbir will try every possible way to meet Manjari.

Will Puja comes to know of Akshay's true love? Will Akshay and Puja get married? Don't forget to watch Yeh Ishq Haaye every Monday to Saturday, at 8 PM, only on STAR One.

StarOne news
Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
http://starone.in/news/1211/akshays-marriage-on-hold.aspx

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shree60WhitestallionRoarkfrenz4u

frenz4u IF-Sizzlerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
THANKS FOR SHARING ! ! !
Roark IF-Rockerz
Roark
Roark

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Thanks.

But there is nothing new in this article. I wish they ahd given atleast some clue as I am maha confused aboutwho will land with whom and how atleast this mess will sort out

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasure

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index