India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

bloopers hi bloopers

sanju01 Senior Member
sanju01
sanju01

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
till now in rbo's episodes of this week i have found so many bloopers.

1)how come khanak remember suraj's death sequences?she wasn't  even present in the spot where suraj died.

2)how did shaan came to know about khanak being in hospital?i thought sam must have told him but no,sam didn't even knew shaan was in hospital.how did shaan come to know?and if shaan could know this even though he was not in mumbai then how come sunil and madhavi don't know about khanak in hospital?

did anyone find some more bloopers?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IshBinSHANAKFANjyothi1989nine2

kripsy Senior Member
kripsy
kripsy

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
The intern board when Rahul was at the hospital reception had the names of the three DMG interns. LOL!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanju01nine2

miss_neha IF-Rockerz
miss_neha
miss_neha

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
There was also khanaks dress getting changed in the middle of the scene

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanju01nine2jyothi1989

sanju01 Senior Member
sanju01
sanju01

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
let's see if we will find bloopers in tonight's episode or not.
destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
hey dear sanju welcome to the forum
these are not bloopers.,as far as I know . 

1.Shaaan told about the accident to Khanak..at the temple
Sio she knows it and anyone can very well imagine how it could have happened hearing the story..so it is applicable to Khanak also.

Plus every one in the village who were working sat teh site including Manager might have talked about how the accident happened.(though the Manager might not ahve told Shaan switched off and all others while gossiping might have talked it)

.These need not be shown all teh time on screen 

certain information should be understood as being conveeyd subtly..

2.Shaan might have got information from Sam..over mobile SMS etc.,

Again they did not show on screen But each and every thing need not be shown on Television infull to be understood..

and Cvs must avae thought We  People are smart enough to guess and understand these things withotu showing the scenes.

these are not bloopers in my view.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFANwel1111MissPunjabi-YasharanArshi--Deepali-

AzaraA Senior Member
AzaraA
AzaraA

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
miss neha point out my blooper so i dont need to mention it again but gud topic sanju i m also noticing all these things but well done

luv zara

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

destinylove

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sshriyaa84

Sio she knows it and anyone can very well imagine how it could have happened hearing the story..so it is applicable to Khanak also.

Plus every one in the village who were working sat teh site including Manager might have talked about how the accident happened.(though the Manager might not ahve told Shaan switched off and all others while gossiping might have talked it)

Again they did not show on screen But each and every thing need not be shown on Television infull to be understood..

and Cvs must avae thought We  People are smart enough to guess and understand these things withotu showing the scenes.

agree with shriya
dear if you go deeply so pl you should watch kekta kapoor serial their are many blopers.yeh tv show hai yaha sab kuch 20 miniut me nahi dekaya ja sakta kuch khud ko bhi sochna padta hai
LOL
wel1111 Senior Member
wel1111
wel1111

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sshriyaa84

100% agree shriya.....those 2 were not bloopers...as khanak was recalling shaan's voice telling her abt accident.......

sam must have informed her...n for the dress as i said in another topic reply.......

areeyyyy...apna caring n cutie shaan lapni pyari patni ke liye laya hoga ya ghar se mangvaya hoaga.......samaja kar yaar.....WinkWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b.moughal-YasharanArshi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index