Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Sano88

I'm looking into it. πŸ˜› Pmed you 😳 If anysort of cheating is done, then her/his entry will be disqualified.

I trust you and I'm always there to help :)
May the most deserving sig without any cheating win.
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sano88

I'm looking into it. πŸ˜› Pmed you 😳 If anysort of cheating is done, then her/his entry will be disqualified.

I think its really really rude of you guys to think that way.
This forum being, inactive, you should be thankful enough to members for cominga nd voting, i gave the link to shru to put in the Banner contests announcement and have also put it up in the Avatar sig forum contests thread to vote.
If you guys had noticed sumthing, which cud be the case.. i dont disagree... u shudve discussed amongst urself! the 1 who suspected, shouldve discussed wid a Mod!
Considering the fact about how inactive the forum is and how less the members on it are, please dont urge or claim the forum to be in a state of ... or that the forum is under corruption!
LOL i specially found it rude cz this was openly said HERE in this thread!
What do u expect now?
This shud have been solved thru PMs! if u guys wanted 2 discuss! These matters are not to be spoken out in the open... this will discourage ppl to come here... hope you guys understand... this was my POV!
Edited by -_AfridiMalik_- - 13 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail

Originally posted by: PSF_Activities

Siggy no #1 <--- my vote

i think uve already voted πŸ˜•
fizii_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

This forum being, inactive, you should be thankful enough to members for cominga nd voting, i gave the link to shru to put in the Banner contests announcement and have also put it up in the Avatar sig forum contests thread to vote.
If you guys had noticed sumthing, which cud be the case.. i dont disagree... u shudve discussed amongst urself! the 1 who suspected, shouldve discussed wid a Mod!
Considering the fact about how inactive the forum is and how less the members on it are, please dont urge or claim the forum to be in a state of ... or that the forum is under corruption!
What do u expect now?
This shud have been solved thru PMs! if u guys wanted 2 discuss! These matters are not to be spoken out in the open... this will discourage ppl to come here... hope you guys understand... this was my POV!

may be its bcoz it was on the main page n in as forum
many posted the voting links r given
or may be what u guys r sayingπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

What do u expect now?

No I don't find it rude it at all b/c I clearly said that it also may be the case where people are just coming to voice their unbiased opinion, and if that's so then great. However if people are coming here to just vote for their friends then that's wrong and rather than discussing it just through PMs (which we did), it's best to say it out loud so that people hopefully stop this.
I want to make it clear that I have nothing against people voting as long as they're not here to vote for their friend's banner on some request. Everyone else is welcome, and the more votes we have the more successful the contest is. And I'm not saying that this forum is corrupted or whatever you're implying. I've been around IF to know how people cheat and it's not just particular to one forum.
chapathi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
banner# 3Edited by chapathi - 13 years ago
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
@ Areena, Did i said something wrong? i stated in the rules itself that if members found cheating in Banner contest then entries will be disqualified. Its not for any specific member. Its for all. 😊 Dont argue over here, any queries, pm me. 😊 
roshaaan thumbnail
Banner No.3 N No.5 i likeeeee it
serendipity. thumbnail

Originally posted by: seert

No I don't find it rude it at all b/c I clearly said that it also may be the case where people are just coming to voice their unbiased opinion, and if that's so then great. However if people are coming here to just vote for their friends then that's wrong and rather than discussing it just through PMs (which we did), it's best to say it out loud so that people hopefully stop this.
I want to make it clear that I have nothing against people voting as long as they're not here to vote for their friend's banner on some request. Everyone else is welcome, and the more votes we have the more successful the contest is. And I'm not saying that this forum is corrupted or whatever you're implying. I've been around IF to know how people cheat and it's not just particular to one forum.

im not really blaming you so u need not give excises... i know ur saying this bcz u were suspicious about some cheating happening... cz MANY ppl were votingg... but i think theyve been voting for diff diff banners... doesnt luk like theyve been said 2 do this... πŸ˜† ive been inviting ppl 2 join the forum and others wh**e not in2 the forum, to atleast vote for a preferable banner... is that advertising wrongg ohh!!
and if any1 else has PMd/asked their frnds to vote for "their" banner... well thats... ermm... ajeeb... i dunno... how will u ever cm 2 know if sum1 has done so?? πŸ˜•
and hun, BTW, ive been around IF, for more than the years youve spent... 2006-2011... long tym... though the 2006 id/account was another one..
anyways.. im not saying ur rong hun... wat i meant is... justt dont be "shakki" enuff bcz others "might" get hurt.. i did get hurt a lil as this was a naazuk issue being discussed openly...pata nhi kyun.. didnt feel sso gud...
i think if there was anything the mods wdve noticed it... noone else need jump in2 it... and i appreciate you seert, for doing what youve been doing for the forum 😳 but anyways... my view... take it as you want to... you defo are an asset to us here @ PSF... so ur view/comment/consideration means alott... but i mayb  just didnt like the aspect of it being so open! πŸ˜†
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
My vote goes for the second banner! Good luck to everybody! 😊

Thanks for the PM, Sano!