India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Some mistakes in d article!! (Page 3)

khadija-kmh Groupbie
khadija-kmh
khadija-kmh

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Kash aise hi ho......AngryAngry....and the other show of Ektas of hate relationship was Kasamh Se!!!!!!!!which lasted for years.....ClapClapDay Dreaming

ishakumar IF-Dazzler
ishakumar
ishakumar

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
maybe the article was saying that arohi is bout to get married to cheeku. But since arjun is bad again he will def do sumthing 2 stop d wddding and take his revenge. he is prob gonna marry arohi.... I think what karan siad that arjun is the one who is going 2 take the dulhan is tru.. i trust karan more den d articleso stop worrying n enjoy theshow plus angels said dat we wont regret the twist so whats the big deal!!! 
P.S. I really want 2 c arohi getting tortured by arjun!!!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payal_4

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
cant beleive a prediction can b so true...now m sure its gonna b kutumb-2! will eagerly wait for d time when arohi n arjun will start feeling for each other again.in kutumb it happened when pratham met with a major accident n gauri took so much care of him...hope something of d sorts hapens here too!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index