Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Karan's Angels' recent update on Karan's wall (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

Anjalii...xXx

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
wow!! thanks 4 the news...i have a ray of hope nw..Embarrassed..bt dnt trust cv's...Evil Smile...waiting 4 the twist..Wink 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-rasika.KKAmnaIsh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Karan's Angels' recent update on Karan's wall (Page 4)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ishikaek43

ishikaek43

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by shinyclassic

I read the post ,,,but one thing i dont understand,,till now IF has never given us wrong news,,,,,,what they have posted has happened,,but I believe Angels too,I am fully OK with the new twist coming,,,BUT BUT BUT I have a huge problem with arohi marrying Chiku,,,I want the marriage not to happen,,
<font color="#cc3399" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">TB article can b false...like "chiku to woo Arohi" never happened...n sumtimes it can b partially correct...so jus hope teh chiku-Arohi shaadi here is false!!</font>

On other thoughts it will bw chiku and arohis marriage - as no one will lnow its arjun who is in the mandap untill marriage is done. That way IF too will be correct and also angles what say.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamshibz

julle1234567890

IF-Sizzlerz

julle1234567890

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
if the marriage doesnt happen, it was a pretty CRUEL publicity stunt!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfly_16kavyasamshibz

nikita_786

Goldie

nikita_786

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
if the article is fake then really waiting for the twist

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

surpatel

Goldie

surpatel

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
thnk god i horribly happy after seeing this post

shinyclassic

IF-Dazzler

shinyclassic

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
I am getting more and more confused ,,what if angels are talking about the scene where arjun's dadi has come to ask for arohi's hand,,,and not about the mahatwist,,bcoz angels told that we should wait for the sweet twist

Broken.Angel

IF-Rockerz

Broken.Angel

EDSKHPH Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged

awwww!! i'm luvingg this!!!! i'm luving the angels now!!!! they always bring a  smile on our faces!!!

THANX!!Big smile

..anshita..

IF-Dazzler

..anshita..

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
thnx............jst waiting 4 d twist....

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.