Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Karan's Angels' recent update on Karan's wall (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

--priyal--

IF-Dazzler

--priyal--

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
m very happy wid this newss
lets see wht will happen
dis article made all d fans heartbeat on high
m confused d articles r right or d angels

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika.KK

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Karan's Angels' recent update on Karan's wall (Page 3)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rasika.KK

Goldie

rasika.KK

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyalganwani

m very happy wid this newss
lets see wht will happen
dis article made all d fans heartbeat on high
m confused d articles r right or d angels

Angels won't give us the wrong or false news..have faith in themSmile n keep ur fingers crossed...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIsh

AmnaIsh

Goldie

AmnaIsh

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Angels are always right..so have faith in them...Tongue..and for the time being have faith in Ekta g as well...lolz..

IAmBadGirl

IF-Stunnerz

IAmBadGirl

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
hope so angels is right  i love kmh2and i want arjuhi get toghter very soon 

AmnaIsh

Goldie

AmnaIsh

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

Originally posted by aamnaishtiaq

i dont think anybody was bashing KMh..but there were a lot of ppl on FB who said they'll stop wtching the show, and that it was becoming a saazish show and all..so i gues dat's wot it  means...Everybody knows that we love and adore the show and Angels very well know that as well..:-)Smile .
let's just keep hoping that the positive twist comes REAL soon...Big smile

nahi yaar we cannot bash kmh at any cost ,  specially when Karan and Kritika are Arjuhi Embarrassed.   about not watching well it is people's choice  as to which track they want to avoid or watch, after seeing so many ekta shows anybody can fear like this,   I would have watched it for Karan and Kritika ,  but  it  would have hurted more and more to see Arohi  with chiku.  

I completely Agree with you Smile..it would HURT a lil too mouch seeing arohi wid cheeku, i was thinking it would become like PKB, wehre she was never REALLY with the guy, but luved him, and got married but ended up with the main guys anywayz...so perdictable...typical Ekta twist..lolz..
chalo let's see wot happens..angels can't be wrong soo, keeping our fingers crossed...Tongue

shinyclassic

IF-Dazzler

shinyclassic

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
I  just hope angels and KMH dont disappoint us,,,,

niksidfan

IF-Rockerz

niksidfan

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shinyclassic

I read the post ,,,but one thing i dont understand,,till now IF has never given us wrong news,,,,,,what they have posted has happened,,but I believe Angels too,I am fully OK with the new twist coming,,,BUT BUT BUT I have a huge problem with arohi marrying Chiku,,,I want the marriage not to happen,,
its true dat IF never gives wrong news...even i was wondering about the contrasting facts revealed by both the trusted sources...IF and angels 

i think both of dem are true.....like
arohi is married to cheeku but since cheeku's face is covered by shehra...dulha swap can be done very easily and later all will be shocked to see arjohi getting married...and the rest also follows..........
i think so....just  thought of it ..not  sure

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfly_16AmnaIsh

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shinyclassic

I read the post ,,,but one thing i dont understand,,till now IF has never given us wrong news,,,,,,what they have posted has happened,,but I believe Angels too,I am fully OK with the new twist coming,,,BUT BUT BUT I have a huge problem with arohi marrying Chiku,,,I want the marriage not to happen,,
TB article can b false...like "chiku to woo Arohi" never happened...n sumtimes it can b partially correct...so jus hope teh chiku-Arohi shaadi here is false!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfly_16ishikaek43AmnaIsh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.