Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Karan's Angels' recent update on Karan's wall (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
thanx Amna...but hu was bashin KMH? we are jus against the track this article has predicted...!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Karan's Angels' recent update on Karan's wall (Page 2)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

khushnoodmir

khushnoodmir

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Kmh is seriously our life so evrythng abt it effects us we just want our show to be the best

AmnaIsh

Goldie

AmnaIsh

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
i dont think anybody was bashing KMh..but there were a lot of ppl on FB who said they'll stop wtching the show, and that it was becoming a saazish show and all..so i gues dat's wot it  means...Everybody knows that we love and adore the show and Angels very well know that as well..:-)Smile .
let's just keep hoping that the positive twist comes REAL soon...Big smile

kavyasamshibz

ishikaek43

ishikaek43

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Jise hum pyar karthe hai vuspar hi rooth the hai ya phir gussa dhikathe hai ... We love kmh and arjuhi thats the reason mostly every one was up set with the article.

You know all yesterdays articles show how much we love this show and cant see anything going wrong with it. And with Ektas track record we can be easily be fooled .

But now i will be ready to take my words back only if dulha swap happens ant its Arjun who marries arohi vusse kam hum nahin chate

kavyasamshibz

cloud.9

cloud.9

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Hey guys 

i have just seen video on Daily motion. Arjun has said that Arohi to wohi le jayega 

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgj3oj_sangeet-ka-dhamaal_shortfilms 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

btw...Angels ko reply karo...Arjun-Arohi ki mohabbat mein vishwas hai par Ekta ki shows mein nahiWink

LOL  this is exactly  what I too wrote in lounge just now.    phew  kya tension diya,  but  promo  only 50% raised my hopes,   I want to subject the reporter to chiku's  chikugiri LOL  for causing so much fear to all of us.   still   yaaro fingers crossed until tomorrow. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

shinyclassic

IF-Dazzler

shinyclassic

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
I read the post ,,,but one thing i dont understand,,till now IF has never given us wrong news,,,,,,what they have posted has happened,,but I believe Angels too,I am fully OK with the new twist coming,,,BUT BUT BUT I have a huge problem with arohi marrying Chiku,,,I want the marriage not to happen,,

butterfly_16AmnaIsh

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamnaishtiaq

i dont think anybody was bashing KMh..but there were a lot of ppl on FB who said they'll stop wtching the show, and that it was becoming a saazish show and all..so i gues dat's wot it  means...Everybody knows that we love and adore the show and Angels very well know that as well..:-)Smile .
let's just keep hoping that the positive twist comes REAL soon...Big smile

nahi yaar we cannot bash kmh at any cost ,  specially when Karan and Kritika are Arjuhi Embarrassed.   about not watching well it is people's choice  as to which track they want to avoid or watch, after seeing so many ekta shows anybody can fear like this,   I would have watched it for Karan and Kritika ,  but  it  would have hurted more and more to see Arohi  with chiku.  

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.