Karan's Angels' recent update on Karan's wall

Posted: 13 years ago
Guys check out the recent post of Karan's Angels' on Karan's wall👏

"Ssup Guys??Tum logo Ko Arjun-Arohi Ke Pyaar mein vishwas nahi hain kya?Watch out for the major twist coming up Haha..Ur in for a huge surprise;)"

"Arey wait n watch what twist the creatives bring Haha, Awesome We can't wait!!"

So guys i think we are in for a huge pleasant surprise and we won't have Arohi-Chiku marriage and the article was all false. What do u think??
thanx for the awesome news...:D lit up my face n mind....:)))
btw...Angels ko reply karo...Arjun-Arohi ki mohabbat mein vishwas hai par Ekta ki shows mein nahi😉
it certainly did..and their other comment under their post was:

"Seriously Wait For The Twist,Those Who Were Bashing KMH Yday After Reading Article Will Be Wanting To Take Their Words Back;-) Hail Ekta Maam KMH Is Going To Rock!!"

so keeping our fingers crossed..:-) EEEK..can't wait..
Originally posted by shibz

btw...Angels ko reply karo...Arjun-Arohi ki mohabbat mein vishwas hai par Ekta ki shows mein nahi😉

Shibz..i said that.."Arjun and arohi k pyar par buhaaaaaaaaaaaaat vishwas hai, BUT hamain creative team k Whacky ideas par nahi..:-P"

adn their response was: "Arey Wait & Watch What Twist The Creatives Bring Haha,Awesome We Can't Wait!!"
"
OMG OMG 
cant wait for it now
Originally posted by aamnaishtiaq

Shibz..i said that.."Arjun and arohi k pyar par buhaaaaaaaaaaaaat vishwas hai, BUT hamain creative team k Whacky ideas par nahi..:-P"

adn their response was: "Arey Wait & Watch What Twist The Creatives Bring Haha,Awesome We Can't Wait!!"
"

Well said aamna👏We don't have faith in the creatives now😭
And we were not bashing KMH..KMH is our life...we were bashing the track about which we read in the article😭
thanx Amna...but hu was bashin KMH? we are jus against the track this article has predicted...!!
Kmh is seriously our life so evrythng abt it effects us we just want our show to be the best