Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

   
Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Wow new Monaya interview on telly buzz (Page 18)

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Joined: 12 May 2010
Posts: 16645

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

Yaaay.... Dancing  aashi is back... LOL
ha ha i am back now lets start LOL

Okay so lets start with the start.. Blushing  LOL  Awww.. You saw how Mohit was'nt able to put his hands off her.. Blushing  Day Dreaming  LOL  Goshh.... It made me blush 35859595 times... Blushing  Blushing  Day Dreaming Day Dreaming  They both look soo happy together na..? Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashizin

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Joined: 12 May 2010
Posts: 16645

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG



Awwwwwwwwwww........ Day Dreaming
sum this is so beautiful moment the way both pulled each  other all the time while their cute nok zok i wish they would show us their talk i mean nok zok sanaya's fake anger and mohit owww both were looking adorable in it Embarrassed everytime mohit pulled her to close near to his heart always its so wonderful thing yar he always wants her to be with him everytime Embarrassed

Soo agree with u aashi.. Its a sweet feeling when you have some1 to shower your love upon.. Embarrassed  They both are soo lucky.. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Joined: 15 November 2009
Posts: 27401

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

Originally posted by aashizin

Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

Yaaay.... Dancing  aashi is back... LOL
ha ha i am back now lets start LOL

Okay so lets start with the start.. Blushing  LOL  Awww.. You saw how Mohit was'nt able to put his hands off her.. Blushing  Day Dreaming  LOL  Goshh.... It made me blush 35859595 times... Blushing  Blushing  Day Dreaming Day Dreaming  They both look soo happy together na..? Day Dreaming
u counted no wonder LOL they always complement each other gosh the way both staring i have no words it feels so gr8 to see them like this Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_S

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Joined: 12 May 2010
Posts: 16645

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Awwww... Aashii i wish i cud talk to you more... Ouch  But gotta go now.. Ouch  Not feeling well... Ouch  Bye and Good night...  Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Joined: 15 November 2009
Posts: 27401

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

Originally posted by aashizin

Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG



Awwwwwwwwwww........ Day Dreaming
sum this is so beautiful moment the way both pulled each  other all the time while their cute nok zok i wish they would show us their talk i mean nok zok sanaya's fake anger and mohit owww both were looking adorable in it Embarrassed everytime mohit pulled her to close near to his heart always its so wonderful thing yar he always wants her to be with him everytime Embarrassed

Soo agree with u aashi.. Its a sweet feeling when you have some1 to shower your love upon.. Embarrassed  They both are soo lucky.. Embarrassed
and this pic proved everything no need to use any word from their side pure and true and ya their DEEP love ,the way he always agrees with her all povs and she always agrees with his povs and if not then always shares their own povs to them i must say they r so transparent in their relation and that's the biggest quality in them we always adore always share their own povs to each other Embarrassed
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Joined: 15 November 2009
Posts: 27401

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

Awwww... Aashii i wish i cud talk to you more... Ouch  But gotta go now.. Ouch  Not feeling well... Ouch  Bye and Good night...  Embarrassed
oww take care sweety good night Hug
sg-muskaan IF-Dazzler
sg-muskaan
sg-muskaan

Joined: 25 October 2010
Posts: 3501

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin


i just love this pic again staring session i just love the way mohit always listen sanaya staring like this Embarrassed just like true gentleman 
haaayeee itney pyar se dekhna aur sunna.....n us per beautiful smileEmbarrassed
jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Joined: 25 September 2008
Posts: 32423

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Thanks.Int. is too good.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
best monaya moments IMAGES UPDATED

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: MoNayaHolicPrag   Replies: 84   Views: 19473

MoNayaHolicPrag 84 19473 01 September 2011 at 2:15am by harshisajan
Jia's VMs: Pg 108 SaJan Kitna Pyara Pyara Hai Sama

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 109 110

Author: ..-Jia-..   Replies: 878   Views: 35743

..-Jia-.. 878 35743 17 May 2011 at 1:31pm by a little faith
Xaviara's Gallery #2 - SaJan Wedding Scene PG 45

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49

Author: xaviara   Replies: 385   Views: 27147

xaviara 385 27147 17 December 2010 at 7:33am by mohit_rockstar
.:.SaJan Love Mansion 188.:.Next Mansion Page 121

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: -Natasha-   Replies: 1209   Views: 30511

-Natasha- 1209 30511 28 August 2010 at 6:01am by charmee_sammy
Latest Monaya Interview UD PG5-26TH AUG

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: MoNayaHolicPrag   Replies: 61   Views: 5561

MoNayaHolicPrag 61 5561 28 August 2010 at 2:23am by ammykhan

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index