Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashizin thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: CandYlicious_SG

Okay so lets start with the start.. ☺️  😆  Awww.. You saw how Mohit was'nt able to put his hands off her.. ☺️  😍  😆  Goshh.... It made me blush 35859595 times... ☺️  ☺️  😍 😍  They both look soo happy together na..? 😍

u counted no wonder 😆 they always complement each other gosh the way both staring i have no words it feels so gr8 to see them like this 😳
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Awwww... Aashii i wish i cud talk to you more...   But gotta go now..   Not feeling well...   Bye and Good night...  😳
aashizin thumbnail

Soo agree with u aashi.. Its a sweet feeling when you have some1 to shower your love upon.. 😳  They both are soo lucky.. 😳

and this pic proved everything no need to use any word from their side pure and true and ya their DEEP love ,the way he always agrees with her all povs and she always agrees with his povs and if not then always shares their own povs to them i must say they r so transparent in their relation and that's the biggest quality in them we always adore always share their own povs to each other 😳
aashizin thumbnail

Awwww... Aashii i wish i cud talk to you more...   But gotta go now..   Not feeling well...   Bye and Good night...  😳

oww take care sweety good night 🤗
sg-muskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashizin

i just love this pic again staring session i just love the way mohit always listen sanaya staring like this 😳 just like true gentleman 

haaayeee itney pyar se dekhna aur sunna.....n us per beautiful smile😳
spreadingsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sg-muskaan

haaayeee itney pyar se dekhna aur sunna.....n us per beautiful smile😳

sanaya ke pyar me mohit to gayaaaaaaaaaaaaaa😆
Siya_Mohit_ARK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally i watched it on YT.
OMG!!! Mohit is such a darling he also missing mjht badly like us.
Both of they looking so adorable & their cute nok jhok OMG after seeing it i feel on the nineth claud.

Thanks a lot IF for giving us our januable Monaya's sweet interview.Edited by siya_mohitfan - 13 years ago
1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Dear Thanks 4 the WassUp Monaya interview Link🤗........................I finally watched the interview on Youtube ...........Man Awesome interview👏👏👏👏...Mazza aa gaya Watch karkey..Superb Interview👍🏼👏................Monaya were looking so cute , januable n droolable😍.........Fabulous answers By Monaya👍🏼👏..........Monaya Rock👍🏼...............Muah n hugs 2 Monaya🤗..............

May Mohit and Sanaya come back on Screen soon with a bang.....Best Of luck 2 Monaya👍🏼And Happy new year 2011 to Mohit and Sanaya..............May you both always be happy and Successfull in life......God Bless Mohit n Sanaya.......................................
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Just too cute 😍 IF made my again once again 😍
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ragini-

Just too cute 😍 IF made my again once again 😍

HUH??😕🤣....day ragi dayyyy