Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

TB:Mishal & Mahi bags Prominent Actor award Pic p7 (Page 5)

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged

Very well deservedClapClapClapClapClap................

Extremely happy that both of them won...Thats the first article with some good news related LTL for this year, so twice thrice a million times extra happySmileSmileSmile.............

Plus, we'll definitely get more of Dutta today, so extra extra extra happyDay DreamingPartyDancing.................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsKhan

sinak IF-Dazzler
sinak
sinak

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Congrats Mishal and Mahi. You deserve this award. So Mishal's contracts gets over in Feb. Plz hope his contracts gets extended and he will be there till the show ends.
Juni17 Groupbie
Juni17
Juni17

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
My heartiest Congratulations to MIshal n Mahi .......they deserve it.........last part of the interview was so very relieving.........Mishal said he cannot leave a show midway,n he is going to wait n watch.....i really belive now he is not going to go..........come on tasha n MIshal fanz cheer up...... 
Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
PartyClapClap

Congrats to Mishal and Mahi! Am very very happy for them...Especially Mishal, as this is his first award! He deserves this and much more!

So he says he is professional and will not leave the show midway! Boy! That is a relief! I hope the PH convinces him to stay!

BTW, on a side note...Who is that intelligent person who gave the idea to sign a lead actor of the show for 6 months onlyLOL...I guess it is  the one who thinks the story is about Nakku and everyone else is a come and go character...Whatever... the popularity that Dutta/Mishal has which is by now quite evident and this award should be a slap on such ppl's face.

Edited by crystal_29 - 12 January 2011 at 6:50am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66Pyari_ZahraMelodiousDreams*dewdrop~pearl*kabeeraspeakingkhushixAreYaar

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
OMG....I'm so happy for him!!! Smile

Well deserved! I'm glad there are awards that actually honor talent, rather than popularity!

Boy, this is exciting! Dare I hope, Mishal?!

Edited by lizdarcy - 12 January 2011 at 6:54am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

duttarpitarayjst*dewdrop~pearl*MelodiousDreams

AkkiHP Coolbie
AkkiHP
AkkiHP

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

PartyClapClap

Congrats to Mishal and Mahi! Am very very happy for them...Especially Mishal, as this is his first award! He deserves this and much more!

So he says he is professional and will not leave the show midway! Boy! That is a relief! I hope the PH convinces him to stay!

BTW, on a side note...Who is that intelligent person who gave the idea to sign a lead actor of the show for 6 months onlyLOL...I guess it is  the one who thinks the story is about Nakku and everyone else is a come and go character...Whatever... the popularity that Dutta/Mishal has which is by now quite evident and this award should be a slap on such ppl's face.

actually the makers didnt expect this show to be super hit........and i think they were amazed to see this......
Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Wow!! Clap I am so happy for him- finally he has got the recognition that he deserves in the form of an award!! Party The Lion Awards are very prestigious, so I'm sure he is over the moon- and I can totally understand that he must be feeling emotional over it.  

I really hope this persuades him to stay in the show as Dutta, surely this would make him want to continue!! Well done Mishal and congratulations!! Congo to Mahhi too, completely deserved!! She has done an amazing job as Naku! Clap

I'm so happy today, this has totally made my day!! Dancing 

BTW, will these awards air on TV? x

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 12 January 2011 at 7:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstMelodiousDreamskabeeraspeaking

duttarpita Newbie
duttarpita
duttarpita

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
yyyyeeepppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Clap Clap ClapClap ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing Party   PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo  happy SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

I can't control my tears.....tears of happiness.........joy............

After almost 8-9 days, I am feeling such happy.......

So.......talent has it's value....I was almost about to say that talent has no value nowadays.....but BAPPA has showed me that it's not always true....

MISHAL RAHEJA AS DUTTA BHAU ZINDABAD.Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

HOPE MISHAL RAHEJA REMAIN DUTTA BHAU IN LTL TILL THE END OF THE SHOW.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AMANJPrayjstrama_2010

Go to top