TB:Mishal & Mahi bags Prominent Actor award Pic p7 - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
What a relief to hear MR!    nd super congrats to him n Mahi for being awarded the Prominent Actors, this is truly deserving n thank God talent is still the criteria for bagging the award atleast this one. uff!
Congrats to you Mishal...you deserved it and more!!  Very Well DoneπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

it seems like the CV are not extending his contract ... whats this man 6 months ... then 2 months ... he's a professional, he needs stable and guaranteed work ... he can't just be like oh yeah 1 more or 2 more or even 6 months then you can go ... not fair ... like I said before CV's extend his contract now!!!

Originally posted by shilpita87

arey....he is not leaving...the producers will just have to increment his pay and sign him for another year or so..he said that clearly that his contract gets extended every time it ends...its like IT industry job...every 2 years you renew your bond...or serve the notice and leave...he has no mood to leave as it seems so from his answer so yes...keep the petetion going...the producers will extend his contract...arey mere bicharde saathiyo ko koi forum mein wapis bulao..plz..lizzy,kavita,saaki,shasha....

hey ya, all u gals enjy this article.............. im happy that his answer sounds positive........... n he in the least doesnt want to b or sound unprofessional......... so al u gals chill and hav a gudnite's sleep..........

u remember i had msgd long back to wait for his comments.......... but i dont understand y it took him so long to answer that one question, in spite of so many of us sending him msg's to his FB acct as informed in this forum, which is original............. i try n send him when my time permits........ he himself must b bogged down.......... chalo.. he is awarded for his work........ so wat more..... hope he gets tons of them in life ahead...........πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›

ok......... so all of u come back to the forum......... wake up from slumber n update all the FFs dearies........ ppl who are less talented like me are waiting for them.........religiously..... seriously........

πŸ˜›
luv n take care
divya
Congratulations Mishal and Mahi... for the awards πŸ‘

Oooooof................The interview has brought much of a relief .... needed...

Mishal we love u 

May God Bless U always...
Congrats Mahi and Mishal! Well deserved :)
This just seems like the PH and Mishal need to work out possibly - contract details and such.
I have good hope now that he will continue the show :)
wow this is sooooooooooooooooo awesum...πŸ˜›...
bet Mishal was over the moon...bless him...
he totally deserves this award...⭐️...along wiv all the awards he lost out on...πŸ˜‰...hope this is the 1st of many awards 2 cum his way...πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ...

congratz 2 Mahi also...πŸ‘...
nice 2 see both their hard work pay off...😳...

Congratulations Mishal and MahiπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
U both totally deserve...LTL rocks coz of u ....
God bless u ....πŸ€—

congrats mishal and maahi................way to go guys..........long overdue awards...............we ltlians had full faith in you guys...........keep up the great work............best wishes in all your endeavors

Hi ,

Sorry if already Posted.

--Lalitha