Laagi Tujhse Lagan

TB:Mishal & Mahi bags Prominent Actor award Pic p7

Xx_fehmida_xX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Mishal Raheja bags Prominent Actor award at Lions Awards..

Edited by Xx_fehmida_xX - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

betty123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yipeeeeeee.......after dis award i m sure he wont leave LTL..........

Armu4eva thumbnail
Super Congratualtions to MR......👏
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
He deserved it .....
Congratulation to Mishal !!!
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tanx dear 4 sharing.O My God Wow what a good news Mishal gets award. 👏
 the Sher gets award in a shers award how appropriate yippi . He deserves it there is no better actor than him. he is outstanding & very talented actor it is about time s/body recgnised his talent. well deserved mishal congrats. Hey ltlians this might change his mind & those who can make the difference lets chill & enjoy!😉PS: did he say mahi as well did Mahi got award as well?
Edited by bfunofbb123 - 13 years ago
meghaparti thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Congrats Mishal n mahi chalo we shall enjoy watching mishal till feb..hopefully the producers  renew the contract once again in feb..lol😆
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
congratulations Mishal!!!!! Take a bow!!

and read this article carefully girls!!! he isn't leaving the serial midway!!! yippie!!!!!👏🥳

but just to be on the safer side please let's continue our mission of signing the petition to retain Mishal/Dutta and also remind CVs and Channel not to butcher his character or the storyline badly...we need to continue our mission!!
Edited by mozart66 - 13 years ago
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

You truly deserve every award for this character you have breathed life into. Well done Mishal and hope this is just the beginning and you get many more prestigious awards in life. And I am truly proud to be your fan esp after reading that you will not be unprofessional and leave the show midway.. we know we could trust you and am truly happy that you are staying. Pls stay on as Dutta till the end of the show..

Wow, bhagwan ke ghar mein der hain , ander nahin.. I am so happy that an exceptional talent like u got this!

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
arey....he is not leaving...the producers will just have to increment his pay and sign him for another year or so..he said that clearly that his contract gets extended every time it ends...its like IT industry job...every 2 years you renew your bond...or serve the notice and leave...he has no mood to leave as it seems so from his answer so yes...keep the petetion going...the producers will extend his contract...arey mere bicharde saathiyo ko koi forum mein wapis bulao..plz..lizzy,kavita,saaki,shasha....
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
guys wat i had said remeber na i had told na in one of my topic dat he is not leaving d show