Posted: 13 years ago
aadi and pinki...they make a cute couple😊
I KNOW U GUYZ R MISSING THIS COUPLE πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Edited by sldeeps - 13 years ago
Originally posted by sldeeps

I KNOW U GUYZ R MISSIMG THIS COUPLE πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Well if they had been in the poll options i would have definitely said.. How stupid... πŸ˜†  Indeed if they are there don't even expect others to get a single vote... So i'm glad you did not add them... πŸ˜ƒ But yes definitely miss them... They are way beyond any of the couples listed or rather any of the couples onscreen currently. Then be it tellyland or bollywood. Embarrassed

i love adi pinki jdi if they show their track  it would be really fun to watchπŸ˜ƒ
ADI N PINKY R ADORAABLE
WAITNG 4 THEIR ROMANTIC MOMENTSπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Well if they had been in the poll options i would have definitely said.. How stupid... πŸ˜†  Indeed if they are there don't even expect others to get a single vote... So i'm glad you did not add them... πŸ˜ƒ But yes definitely miss them... They are way beyond any of the couples listed or rather any of the couples onscreen currently. Then be it tellyland or bollywood. 😳
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 They r our dream couple.😍 Other than them,its Adi & Pinky.😊
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Well if they had been in the poll options i would have definitely said.. How stupid... πŸ˜†  Indeed if they are there don't even expect others to get a single vote... So i'm glad you did not add them... πŸ˜ƒ But yes definitely miss them... They are way beyond any of the couples listed or rather any of the couples onscreen currently. Then be it tellyland or bollywood. 😳

u read my mind perfectly dude πŸ˜‰
i would prefer adi-pinky..
hope CV cums wif an idea for bof of 'em
Arjun & Annie thn Romeo & Tasha