Kinjal to marry Dhawal ?-indya.com

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Kinjal to marry Dhawal?
STARONE.IN

The latest in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya is that Umang has refused to marry Kinjal and revealed that he pretended to be in love with her just to take revenge as Ahem had dumped his sister Anita.

STARONE.IN

The Modi family is now shattered because Kinjal is pregnant with Umang's child. The latest buzz suggests that Rashi and her mother Urmila will take advantage of the situation and convince the Modi family to get Kinjal married to Rashi's cousin, Dhawal. The upcoming episodes will also have Kinjal revealing that she was only pretending to be pregnant so that the family allows her to marry Umang.

We spoke to Gopi aka Jia Manek who says "I am disturbed and hurt because Kinjal had first confided in me about being pregnant and had requested me to inform Maaji about it. I always stood by her and I don't know why she lied to me. This is really shocking".

On the other hand Kinjal says "I was madly in love with Umang and did not want to get separated from him as I knew the family would not agree to our marriage, so I had to lie about the pregnancy. The family is now forcing me to marry Dhawal against my will. Maa has also agreed because she wants to teach me a lesson and does not want to take any chances since my marriage plans have failed twice".

It will be interesting to see whether Rashi and Urmila's plan will be successful or whether Kinjal convinces her family not to forcibly get her married to Dhawal.

To find out what happens next keep watching Saath Nibhaana Saathiya, Monday to Friday, 7:00 pm on STAR Plus.

StarOne news
Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
http://starplus.startv.in/news/1210/kinjal-to-marry-dhawal.aspx

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 January 2011 at 4:32am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytm_Nancy_simran15-tellyaddict-pyar-ishk

ladydivine Groupbie
ladydivine
ladydivine

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing. Seems like these channels are making a joke out of the marriage system.
"Maa has also agreed because she wants to teach me a lesson"---Wow, what a mother! 
I knew that Kinjal was going to marry Dhawal, but at the same time his personality was not suitable for her. Even Koki knows that!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran15-tellyaddict-

simran15 IF-Dazzler
simran15
simran15

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
SNS, the CV's have always made a mockery of most of our  values  n traditions due their inability to prepare themselves before the show..................the make up the story for the serial on a daily basis or just to bring the TRP up, they are aware they have a fan club of ladies, MIL's, Dil's etc who like mind games of urmi- rashi along with koki n other at the Modi's, like koki- hetal- gopi's maternal love n the youngsters have ahem or gohem to increase the TRP's. They sway the way the wind takes them................... 

asiabunny-tellyaddict-

shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
thanks a lot for the article,,we in this forum have already talked about this a lot many times,,,,ghoom phir ke wahin aana hai,,,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Purani Khabar in New Package...
thats it.............

thanx tanu for sharing
pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article

As much as I can't stand Kinjal I don't know if she deserve such a harsh punishment of being married into Urmi family.

asiabunnysimran15

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top