Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Kinjal to marry Dhawal?

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Kinjal to marry Dhawal?
STARONE.IN

The latest in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya is that Umang has refused to marry Kinjal and revealed that he pretended to be in love with her just to take revenge as Ahem had dumped his sister Anita.

STARONE.IN

The Modi family is now shattered because Kinjal is pregnant with Umang's child. The latest buzz suggests that Rashi and her mother Urmila will take advantage of the situation and convince the Modi family to get Kinjal married to Rashi's cousin, Dhawal. The upcoming episodes will also have Kinjal revealing that she was only pretending to be pregnant so that the family allows her to marry Umang.

We spoke to Gopi aka Jia Manek who says "I am disturbed and hurt because Kinjal had first confided in me about being pregnant and had requested me to inform Maaji about it. I always stood by her and I don't know why she lied to me. This is really shocking".

On the other hand Kinjal says "I was madly in love with Umang and did not want to get separated from him as I knew the family would not agree to our marriage, so I had to lie about the pregnancy. The family is now forcing me to marry Dhawal against my will. Maa has also agreed because she wants to teach me a lesson and does not want to take any chances since my marriage plans have failed twice".

It will be interesting to see whether Rashi and Urmila's plan will be successful or whether Kinjal convinces her family not to forcibly get her married to Dhawal.

To find out what happens next keep watching Saath Nibhaana Saathiya, Monday to Friday, 7:00 pm on STAR Plus.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1irene_cDriftInfinitelysuk19

DriftInfinitely IF-Dazzler
DriftInfinitely
DriftInfinitely

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Eww...I hope she does not marry Dhawal.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tapeyga

ImagineTV Senior Member
ImagineTV
ImagineTV

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
great news,

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So much drama

gonna love it!!!!!

ImagineTV Senior Member
ImagineTV
ImagineTV

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dz651

Why not??

irene_c

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ImagineTV

Why not??

Dhawal as a character is the most irritating, that best n best catch phrase, the hair flicking, the fact his after money and would even marry a pregnant unmarried girl just to attain status and wealth in deplorable. 

As he will leave in the Modi house as a ghar jamai it will make it worse as Kinjal will stay on in the show, and if Kinjal does not leave it will be less time for Gopi and Aham on screen, and longer for them to be together as a couple. If she left, by marrying someone else, they would be more focus on Gopi and Aham and hurry the romance between them. 

The problem i'm having with SNS is that the Kinjal track is taking too long, i want her issues to be resolved quickly and her marrying Dhawal is not solving anything, rather it's prolonging her problems for other characters in the serial to sort out later. Whilst these same characters could have been devoting their time on GoHam solutions they are sorting her out.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chennaigirlDriftInfinitelyupasana.diya..yajnaseni..Sky23suk19

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Kinjal marrying Dhawal worst mistake that modi parivar can do especially if its a plan of urmilla and rashi...   Urmilla is just greedy   and evil  i hope kokila sees through the plan..

i want elesh back  loved his character  Gopi vahu do your magicBig smile 

irene_c

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Kinjal and Dhawal... welll.... can we have some semblence of sense in this series plzzz...
what are they thinking marrying them... they will i don't want to see either of them...and it seems they are the only ones offered screen space...
at this very partiular moment all of the SNS cast except for Kanhaji is irritating me and annoying me....
why can'r Urmi see peace in her daughters life... what is her obsession with keys...
i can see her walking on Rajkot roads saying 'my precious' like golem does in lord of the rings... ewwwww..... disgusting....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DriftInfinitely.Verity.

DriftInfinitely IF-Dazzler
DriftInfinitely
DriftInfinitely

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ImagineTV

Why not??
He's incredibly annoying and will in all likelihood be another villain.

Go to top