Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

SS:Love or Lust note pg-52 15 april 2012 (Page 48)

shivangi2092 Goldie
shivangi2092
shivangi2092

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oblivious

cute one..dear...really loved it... thanks!!!
premeer sceens r amazing...
waiting 4 the next part...
please update soon ...
and thanks for the pm ...

shivangi2092 Goldie
shivangi2092
shivangi2092

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AMMI6

Thankss shivangi for the awesomeBig smile update you made it up even though it was short update ,Clap
thanks!!!!!
it wass fulll offf romanticcc and  all burning Winkdesires of Prem and HeartHeer pulling towards eachh otherr as both are felling same way towardss eachh otherrr , veyyy interstinggg
pleasee update soonn the next part just cant wait
shivangi2092 Goldie
shivangi2092
shivangi2092

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shwetasri-

U updated after a really long time...but thank u for updating...
The update was really nice...thanks!!!!!!
Do PM me. k..sure..
Thanx...Big smile

Ms.Raizada IF-Dazzler
Ms.Raizada
Ms.Raizada

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
shivangi di update soon???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivangi2092

shivangi2092 Goldie
shivangi2092
shivangi2092

shivangi2092 Goldie
shivangi2092
shivangi2092

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged

I m back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big smile

here's the next part...

Part9(a)

It is not even 24 hours & she felt like as if she has not seen him from ages. That morning she woke up to find the place next to him on the bed empty & she felt suddenly hollow inside her heart and relaxed both at the same time.

Something has changed after last night. She can feel it. She knew that she is attracted to Prem but the thing she is feeling is not mere attraction. It is something more dangerous more profound and she doesn't want to acknowledge that feeling. Doesn't want to observe that closely. She dismissed it for the time being. She will think about that later. Later, when her mind will be able to think straight.

Prem was not in the mansion. He has gone early in the morning. Only this much news she got from the servants nothing more. The whole day she thought that where he is. She even seriously considered calling him and asking his whereabouts but then she controlled herself. She won't call him when he didn't even think it necessary to inform her once before going anywhere.

And why he should inform her. She means nothing to him and his act was just another proof of this.

But now it's almost 1:00 am in the morning and he is not home. The whole day she thought about him and him only. His thought didn't leave her for a second. His presence infuriated her as well as burns her up. She desires him.

Yes, in the time of the day she has acknowledged that feeling that she desires him. She came to the conclusion that she is physically attracted towards him and nothing more. This was the only sensible reason on which her mind agreed with her heart.

But now it felt like a false pretence coz she is worried. Worried that he is still not home. She was continuously looking at the clock and then to the door.

Another thought came in her mind that he might be busy with another girl & jealousy gripped her like cat's claws. The pain was sharp. She didn't even like the idea of him even looking at another girl. She was well aware of his reputation with girls. Still it didn't felt good, it felt bad, very ..very bad indeed.

And she didn't like the thing that she was being jealous but she was. She can't acknowledge the fact as it would hint to some deeper emotions in heart which are new to her and she doesn't exactly know what they are actually.

Suddenly she saw him coming inside from the front door. The tension in her slightly eased and then she searched beside him to see if there were any person accompanying him but there wasn't any other person. There wasn't any other girl with him and she felt relieved and something eased inside her heart.

Then he looked at her and she can surely say that he was surprised. Surprised to find her there waiting for him. He eyes looked tired as if he really needed a good sleep. But when he saw her, he smiled.. a smile of self satisfaction. He smiled as if he is rather pleased with himself.

"You are waiting for me'" He sounded amused and pleased both at the same time.

"No" she replied glaring at him.

"Then why you are here in the middle of the night??"He asked knowing that she can't answer this question easily.

"I didn't feel like sleeping" she made a quick excuse not looking at him.

"ahan!...and may I ask why you didn't feel like sleeping??" suddenly the tiredness of whole day was gone.

"umm'woh'actually'I want icecream!!!!!..yes..I want ice-cream..that's why I can't sleep..yeah" she blabbered.

"Interesting..I can't think that a thing like ice-cream can disturb your sleep so much!!" he is loving it. Loving the sight in front him. Loving the blush on her cheeks. Loving her blabbering. So he decided to tease her more.

"Flavor'.???"he said in a slow voice looking in her eyes.

"what do you mean by that???" she was thinking of something else'inappropriate of her to think at that time and she related the question from her thoughts.

"Flavor of the ice-cream heer'"he can't understand why she reacted like that but after few seconds he realized looking in her eyes and seeing her cheeks turning red.

"What flavor u were thinking??" his eyes darkened with desire and a shiver racked through heer looking at him.

"Vanilla'I like vanilla" and he came back to the real world the darker look going and heer relieved sensing that.

"I must say a good choice'come on lets go.."he stated tucking his arm with her and dragging her along with him.

"But where???" she asked confused.

"To get you an ice cream..where else??" he dragged her out of the mansion by now and was leading her to the car.

"But you are tired'and there isn't any necessary for the ice-cream "she protested.

"Oh yes..there is!!!...coz you just told me that you can't sleep because of the ice-cream and if you can't sleep then how you are going to dream about me!!!!!..." he smirked.

"I don't dream about you!!!" she blushed knowing that he was telling the truth.

"Oh yes! You do'I bet you do'..now don't argue much and sit in the car fast!!!" he sounded excited to her as if he wants to eat ice-cream more that her.

He opened the gate for her and then literally pushed her softly inside the car. He hurriedly came back to his seat and started the car. He loosened his tie a bit and turned on the music system.

The song playing was chup tum raho'chup hum rahein(movie:is raat ki subah nahinhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO5LzQpMSns) and he quickly changed tried to change it as he didn't like romantic songs but Heer requested him not to change it as this was 1 of her the most favorite songs. So he decided to tolerate that song for her sake.

Ok!!!..Now its time for my bak- bak. I know it's short..but I will update the next part by tomorrow...I thought to update a little part as soon as it's ready coz a little is better than nothing...Smile

Thanks a ton for waiting so long for the update!!!!...I truly appreciate that a lot!!!!!!!...ClapClap
I don't know how is it coz I have completely lost the track of the story...Confused
so plzzz give ur feedbacks...

and now coming to those who didn't comment...if u didn't comment this time then I will specially mention your names in the next update!!!!!AngryAngry

Edited by shivangi2092 - 02 February 2012 at 8:59am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

neha singariasnehasharmaharshitideewanihoney_dollrepunzell.Suhasini.Ms.RaizadaCocoChanel-SwaSan-Miracle_leoluvharshitiaishwaryagayenPumpkinniheartChai-SnowKid-AASUSbrainychild92kiran_28Abhiya-gunner-Xpress-

sweta2005 IF-Sizzlerz
sweta2005
sweta2005

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
waitinggg

shivangi2092

MeraCheekuVirat IF-Rockerz
MeraCheekuVirat
MeraCheekuVirat

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
FINALLY HERE COMES THE UPDATE! AW HEER WORRIED FOR PREM! SHE HAS FALLEN FOR HIM! YRP IT WAS SMALL! WAITIN FOR 2MORO! AND DO WRITE A BIG ONE! AND GUD TO SEE U BCK! THNX FOR D PM

shivangi2092

Go to top