Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

SS:Love or Lust note pg-52 15 april 2012 (Page 32)

shivangi2092 Goldie
shivangi2092
shivangi2092

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
PRECAP:

"Fine!! If u think like that then it's your problem not mine!!! It's my life and I will live it the way I want!! Why you have a problem with that??and yes!!! He is my boyfriend what will you do now??? I will dance with him...go out with him...I will do everything with him and you can't stop me!!! "She said frustrated by his words.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

harshiti8shirlyshoney_dollAMMI6luvharshitikhajjuaishwaryagayenMeraCheekuViratiheartChai-SnowKid-sweet scorpioAbhiya-gunner

MeraCheekuVirat IF-Rockerz
MeraCheekuVirat
MeraCheekuVirat

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
awsum...precap but plz update soon..!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivangi2092

additi10 IF-Rockerz
additi10
additi10

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
woww cant wait for the update plzz update it soonnn

shivangi2092

khajju IF-Rockerz
khajju
khajju

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
omg heer said all this to prem...great.
Update soon.

shivangi2092

sowmya18 Goldie
sowmya18
sowmya18

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
plzz update soon...

shivangi2092

shivangi2092 Goldie
shivangi2092
shivangi2092

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
THANKS FOR LIKING THE LAST PART AND PRECAP:
harshiti8,  NiksAngel,  

Edited by shivangi2092 - 04 July 2011 at 6:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChaisweet scorpio

shivangi2092 Goldie
shivangi2092
shivangi2092

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Update time!!!!!!!! I know u all are waiting for d update but I was super busy!!!!!!!! sorrryyy...without much bak bak here is d update...

The tears were uncontrollable. She was crying continuously. His words were still echoing in her ear.

"How can he talk like that with me? He is an insane that's why he behaved like that! Stupid moron!!!!How can he think like that? Me and Rishabh!!!! That's so cheap thought of him!!!!"

All these things were going in her mind. She was angry on Prem and also hurt by his behavior.

"Why you left the party like that Heer???"

The familiar voice came in her ears from her back. Filled with anger she quickly turned to look at him. She stared at him with anger as if he has committed a big crime.

His face also had the same expression the anger was in his eyes and his face was having a hint of sarcasm which was fully there in his words.

"Rishabh is looking for you all over in the hall. He is waiting for you. This is not fair Heer. You shouldn't torture your boyfriend like that" He said coming closer to her.

His words fueled her anger and she shouted on him.

"Shut up!!!!! Just shut your mouth Mr. Prem Juneja!!! What do you think of yourself haan??? Rishabh is not my boyfriend just understand this thing clearly!! I hate him I just hate him from the core of my heart."

She was yelling on him and her body was shivering in the anger.

"You are lying!!!!...If you hate him then why you were dancing so close to him? Why he was holding your waist so tightly. I don't believe you." He moved more closer to her.

His accusations were stabbing her. She can't believe that he is not ready to believe the truth.

"Fine!! If u think like that then it's your problem not mine!!! It's my life and I will live it the way I want!! Why you have a problem with that??and yes!!! He is my boyfriend what will you do now??? I will dance with him…go out with him…I will do everything with him and you can't stop me!!! She said frustrated by his words.

The next moment she was pinned onto the wall. Prem was dangerously close to her. She can see the anger in his eyes which became red because of the anger.

"I will stop you. What were you saying??? You will dance with him..go out with him…you will do everything with him!!! Before that I will kill him!!..I won't let him to even look at you and not him!!..I won't allow any other man to look at you."

"Only I can see you. Only I can touch you. Only I can feel you. No one have this right except me. I won't let anyone come near you. And Rishabh!!!! He will have to pay for what he did in the party. I swear I will make him pay for that." He said in a low voice but with a very strong determination.

"Why?"she slowly asked him looking into his eyes.

"coz you are mine only and only mine! Only I have the rights on you!!!" he said with force in his voice. Heer saw passion in his eyes for her. He was jealous for her. She can see that he truly meant what he said by looking in his eyes.

"why??" she asked again in a hope to get the answer her heart wants. Her mind was numb at that moment she was not thinking anything. For a moment she thought that he will confess those feelings which she saw in his eyes.

"Coz I own you." He said to her and all her dreams shattered. He left her and went out of the room.

how's that???? I hope not very bad... will try to update soon!!!!!!!! plzzz leave ur comments!!!!!!!!

Edited by shivangi2092 - 04 July 2011 at 7:11am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

orubaharshiti8dryflower000AMMI6.Suhasini.punjabi0926munni_sheelanisha1984luvharshiti-SwaSan-Miracle_leoMs.RaizadabiyaahmadiheartChai-SnowKid-MeraCheekuVirataishwaryagayenPumpkinnsherma...Pwincess...Abhiya-gunnersweet scorpiobrainychild92

repunzell Goldie
repunzell
repunzell

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
r u updatinggg?????

yayyy...

btw me the sielnt reader turned unsilent yesterdayBig smile!!!

pleasd update ur other FF also...pretty please!!!

shivangi2092

Go to top