Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

SS:Love or Lust note pg-52 15 april 2012 (Page 21)

AMMI6 Senior Member
AMMI6
AMMI6

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
 soooon just cant wait intersting
update as earlier as possible

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivangi2092

harshitideewani Senior Member
harshitideewani
harshitideewani

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
desperately waiting for the update
waitingggggggggggg very curious and intersting

shivangi2092

AMMI6 Senior Member
AMMI6
AMMI6

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
updateeeeeeeeeeeee waiting

shivangi2092

shivangi2092 Goldie
shivangi2092
shivangi2092

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Thanks a ton for your comments! Sorry but I can't reply to your comments this time!
will try to update today!
but if not today then surely tomorrow!

Edited by shivangi2092 - 14 February 2011 at 4:04am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_kdmhmdiheartChai-SnowKid-sweet scorpio

shivangi2092 Goldie
shivangi2092
shivangi2092

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_kdmhmdiheartChai-SnowKid-sweet scorpio

shivangi2092 Goldie
shivangi2092
shivangi2092

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Ok! first of all sorry for the late update but due to some personal reasons I can't update and  m still very busy now...its not very long part so please don't throw your sandals on me for that....here is the update....plzzz leave your comments and press the like button if you like it!

Heer opened her eyes rubbing them when the sunrays fell on her face. She wants to sleep more so she covered her face with the blanket.

"Hey! Get up! It's already 8:00 A.M. We have to leave for the office in 1 hour. Come on get up Heer!" Heer jerked on this unfamiliar male voice and quickly put down the blanket from her face. 

"who are you? and what you are doing in my room?" She asked him with a horrified expression and he just look at her with a raised eyebrow. Then after few seconds the reality hit her. She recalled yesterday's events and quickly got up.

Heer adjusted her dress and hair with her hands to ensure that she is not looking bad. She don't know why she cared for that but she don't want to look bad in front of him.

"Ah! atlast you recognized me! I thought you were gonna beat me up!" He said buttoning up the buttons of his shirt with a chill attitude.

Heer was just looking at him. She can't understand  that how one can behave like this with a nearly stranger person.

She was just staring at him lost in her own thoughts and didn't noticed when he came and sat near her.

"Why you are staring at me like this?" He said in a husky tone looking in her eyes and inching his face closer to hers. His gaze was piercing her and his closeness had a different effect on her. Her heartbeats started raising up and she felt a little uncomfortable looking in his passionate eyes.

She lowered her eyes but she can see that his face was coming closer to hers. She clutched the bedsheet in fear. She decided to again remind him of the "slap" so she closed her eyes to gain the strength to do that again when she felt his breath on her cheeks. For one second she forgot to breathe. She liked it this closeness was not bothering her that time. She took a deep breath to feel that new sensation and after that.....

"Am I really too hot to handle Heer?" He whispered in her ear she don't know what to reply as she knows that he is really too hot to handle atleast for her.

She felt a soft touch on her cheeks. She knew that his face was still very close to hers as she can feel his breath against her right cheek. She didn't opened her eyes. It was not possible for her the feeling she was having was good to her heart she didn't want this moment to end.

"we are getting late heer" he again whispered in her ear to which she simply nodded her head without knowing that why she did that. "So you better get ready soon!!!" He shouted in her ear and Heer just looked at him in shock. He looked at her with a smirk and showed her the time in his wristwatch.

She continued to look at him in shock as her mind was still registering what he just said. "what? You were expecting me to say or do something else?" He asked her with an innocent expression. Heer now understood that why he did that he was just making her crave for him.

"Do you want me to touch you? sorry... But how can I do that. I can't break my promise." He said to her with a childish innocent expression. Heer gave him a disgusting look and moved out of the bed.

"Do you want me to break my promise and touch you?" He asked standing up from the bed. Heer turned to look at him and he again made a super innocent face.

"No..Never!" she shouted on him and quickly made her way to the cupboard and took her clothes out and after that without wasting even a second she went inside the bathroom fuming in anger and muttering some curses for him under her breath.

Prem was just looking at her with a smirk he don't know why every time he is with him she always left him speechless. There was something which always attracts him towards her. He just can't help himself while staring at her.He felt very strange while she is near him and when she is not in front of his eyes he feels restless and he don't know why this happens to him.But he only knows this that he loves this strange feeling a lot!

Heer can't believe on her eyes. She is seeing a very different sight of him. The person he saw in the Juneja Mansion was totally different from the one who is sitting in front of her talking with a client on phone.

The person who is flirting with her all the time and every time showing her a chill and relaxed attitude is behaving like a true proffessional businessman now. He was only concentrating on his work from the very time they have entered in the office. But he have also ordered her to be in front of his eyes all the time so she was sitting in front of him watching him.

"Good! so the deal is final!It was a pleasure doing business with you! well I am throwing a party tonight at my place so you are invited to be a part of it" Prem said to the person on the other line of the phone. "Good bye Mr. Khanna see you in the party tonight" and he placed his mobile on the table.

He was smiling as always he does after doing the deal. Then he looked at Heer whao was staring at him with a question mark in her eyes.

"What?" He simply asked to her when he ca't figure out the reason behind her expression and in return he got another question. "Party? tonight?" Heer asked him in disbelief.

"yes! You have any problem?" He was curious to know that why she is not believing him.

"It's 3:00 PM right now how the arrangements can be done so quickly? and what about the invitations?" She asked him simply.

Prem smiled at her innocent question. Her innocence was a major cause of his attraction for her. "Don't worry Heer it's my party everything will be perfect. You just care about the dress which you are going to wear tonight. Coz all the cameras will be on you tonight." 

Heer tensed at the very thought that so many people will be present there. She is quite fobic to all these things. Prem sensed the tension on her face.

"what happened Heer?" He asked. "nothing I was.....actually" She was feeling a bit hesitant to tell him her problem. "what Heer? he asked again. "Wo....I don't know what to wear tonight" she made an excuse to get rid of his questions.

"Ah!.....that's the problem? Don't worry I have a solution for this...we are going for shopping right now!" He said and stood up from his chair. She also stood up from her chair and silently followed him to the car.

Precap: Prem and Heer's  jealousy

Edited by shivangi2092 - 15 February 2011 at 5:31am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

sw8heartjuhi92orubanspn.92vishrutashalinikanaguAMMI6PremeerKashsankitaharshitideewanimunni_sheelaAyesha103.Suhasini.srikrithinisha1984HeerbeautyMiracle_leoluvharshiti7APK-SwaSan--Abigail-shermamoon_minekhajjuPumpkinnluv_kdmhmd-SnowKid-iheartChai...Pwincess...uswahsweet scorpiobrainychild92Abhiya-gunnerPreeti.xo

CocoChanel IF-Dazzler
CocoChanel
CocoChanel

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
wow..u updating now.?? 
thnx yaa!!

shivangi2092

-SnowKid- IF-Rockerz
-SnowKid-
-SnowKid-

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged