Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivangi2092 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I know there are lots and lots of sandals, chappals, shoes, vases etc. etc. waiting for me but I was dammmnn busy in studies and still I am but wanna give an update to reduce the no. of sandals so the next update will be coming sooon...
harshitideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
pleaseee updateee waitinggg for long time
-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awww shivangi its okay...no chappals and sandals from my side as I completely understand that studies come first!

waiting for the coming soon update 😃
shivangi2092 thumbnail
NEXT PART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"She is the next one???"

"What's her name???"

"She doesn't look good with him!!!"

"She stands nowhere in front of him!!!"

"She will be replaced soon!!!"

All this and many more discussions can be clearly heard from the groups of girls when they saw Heer with Prem. They were feeling jealous from her. All of them were imagining themselves in place of Heer. The way Prem was holding her hand was throwing daggers in their heart. It was not only the girls who were feeling bad the boys were also feeling the same jealousy from Prem.

"She is sooo hawwttt man!!!!"

"How can he get all the most beautiful and hot girls out there????"

"I wish I can just touch her once!!"

"She is looking so sexy!!!!"

But they know that they can't even look at her until she is with Prem otherwise they have to bear great losses in the business and their reputation will be brought to zero in the corporate world. They never ever dared to talk about her girlfriends in front of him.

But somewhere in their mind they all had the hope that he will soon broke up with her and then they can get her.

Heer can see the expressions of jealousy in girls' eyes from the very moment they entered in the party. Firstly all the guests in the party looked at her with curiosity and after that their face showed different type of expressions. She was also aware of their talks.

She became quite tensed from their remarks. The impression they had of her was not that good and the reason she felt was that she was Prem's girlfriend..No! just another girlfriend. She looked at Prem who was standing with her enjoying his drink looking at the guests and he seemed unaffected from all this. It was normal for him she thought. But this was not easy for her she was feeling uncomfortable with almost all the eyes looking at her, analyzing her appearance, her way of walking and most importantly her character.

How can they make their own assumptions about her without knowing her part? How can they talk so rubbish about her? She wished she had never met Rishabh. Then the conditions would be different. Her life would have been different.

She was lost in her thoughts when Prem gently shook her. She came back into the present. There was a group of men standing in front of her and Prem was introducing them to her. He introduced them one by one and at last it was the turn of Rishabh.

Heer didn't noticed him earlier but when suddenly he came in front of her eyes. Heer's face became pale. All the memories she had with him rushed in her mind and her eyes became moist when she recalled that how he told her that he sold her to Prem. Rishabh took out his hand for handshake but she didn't responded. She was just looking at him with tears in her eyes.

Prem looked at her when he saw that she didn't responded. He looked at her face and his chest tightened at the very sight of her moist eyes. He doesn't know why but he didn't liked that at all. He slowly put his hand on her shoulder and squeezed it gently.

Heer came back in her senses when she felt someone squeezed her shoulder she quickly looked in that direction and saw Prem smiling at her. His eyes were showing concern for her which surprised her but very soon Prem masked his feeling and shook hand with Rishabh.

Rishabh looked at him taken aback by Prem's action.

"Why are we wasting our time here sweetie let's go!!!" Prem said to Heer and dragged her away from him. Rishabh can't digest the way he addressed Heer. He was in a relationship with her from past one year and she never allowed him to be very close to her but in a day Prem was calling her 'sweetie' in front of approx. 500 people.

"Thanks!" Heer said to Prem. She was really touched by his behavior in front of Rishabh.

"For what?? Hey'don't assume that I was trying to help you!!! No!! He was staring at you actually he was checking you out and no one except me have this right." He whispered the last line in her ear.

Her cheeks went red on that comment. He smirked looking at her and then started talking with the persons standing near them. She felt like arguing with him but then it was a party and she doesn't know why she blushed at that moment.

There was something which she was unable to figure out. She hates him that is true but something inside her was telling her that he is not that bad.

"Why he is looking at her like that!! He can't hold her like that!! I will kill him he won't leave her soon!!" Prem was muttering all this under his breath. Heer and Rishabh were dancing together now. It was not their fault as Prem made her dance and they were dancing in circle but he didn't liked the way Rishabh was holding her, touching her, looking at her.

The worst thing is that Heer is not looking at him. It seemed that she was also happy with him. The very sight of that is boling his blood. His mind's temperature was rising and when he couldn't control that more. He went straight to them breaking the circle and took her hand from Rishabh's hand and pulled her towards himself forcefully.

He put his hand on her waist possessively and placed her hand on his shoulders. Heer was not expecting this thing her eyes grew wider and she stared in his eyes in shock and in an attempt to find what and why he is doing this.

Suddenly the music changed to a slower and romantic no. all the  couples acquired the dance floor and those who were not dancing watched the most perfect pair dancing in front of their eyes. They all believed that they are made for each other and they are complementing each other perfectly.

"You were really enjoying haan??" Prem asked her in a sarcastic tone. She can't answer him as she was still in the state of shock and after that this question'she really doesn't know what to say and how to react.

Prem also don't know why the hell he is behaving like this. He never felt the way he is feeling right now for Heer. He actually never cared for her past girlfriends but this time it is different. The feelings are different for sure.

He pulled her more closer. Their bodies were brushing each other. There was anger in his eyes. He tightened his grip more around her waist and she felt uncomfortable." I think you are not happy dancing with me'.Rishabh is a lot better than me na???" Heer was still silent looking in his eyes. "c'mon say it you were quite comfortable with him he was holding you so close and you didn't opposed him even once. Say it Heer why you are silent???"

With his each word his grip around her tightened and Heer felt suffocated she tried escaping from him and after struggling for some time she succeeded. She almost ran away from him and went straight in her room.

plzzz leave ur comments and press the like button if u like it...next part will be after 8 june

Edited by shivangi2092 - 12 years ago
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

awesomeee too good very nice part waitinggg for next asap.

Edited by sweta2005 - 12 years ago
shivangi2092 thumbnail
will send d pms later!!!!!!!!!!!
MeraCheekuVirat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hy!

it was awsum!

jst 2 gud!!! premjealous!! :P

OMG! heer is hurt! prem sudnt hv said those things!
AMMI6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks shivangi⭐️ awesome update after long time but you really made it up this wonderful update of Prem jealousy part👏
loved alll the scenes specially Prem jealll😡 and Anger
veryyy interstinggg pleaseee update as early as possible😍
All The Best for your studies👍🏼 and everything.🤗
PremeerKash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update but. . . .JUNE 8TH!!!!
i dont know if i can wait that long : (
aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ye prem itnaa badaaa ullu da pathaa kyunn haiii phir r rulaa aur bhaga diyaa merii heeriyee kooo hufff i would luv to see hiimm smirkinggg and heer uff phir rishabhh ke aath dancee ye bhi kamm naii prem m free leave heerrr m better loll hahahaaa
hoping for some jhagda in next chapter heer vgetting all growlyyy u knowww
updt long nd updttt soonnn